Accommodation is full?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 14NifeOni
Premier Inn, you ?

Ahh, station hotel 😕
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Original post by IkkyYuppie
I got temp accommodation at a hotel £100 a week and is basically the same as catered halls plus a two week bus pass. Obviously this is only temporary but mine sounds fine.

I also received accommodation at a hotel for the same prices as you, but the expensive accommodation I was talking about was an attempt from Aberdeen to get me permanent accommodation. most of us hace reciveed a hotel room for a few weeks, but they have to find us someplace long term to stay. a long term accommodation at 180 pounds per week is not cool!

anyway, if you still havent by now, you will soon probably receive the offer I was talking about. you will see.
in need of a room!!! anyone need a room mate?
Original post by bethedoc
in need of a room!!! anyone need a room mate?

Have you tried Gumtree or Spareroom.co.uk? :smile: There's often other student's with one too many rooms who are looking for someone to fill it! I've had past success in finding a flatmate through Spareroom.
Hey!

Applied for university accommodation on time and found out today that they do not have a room for me. I'll be staying at the Britannia hotel in Bucksburn for two weeks. Really sorry to hear about everyone else that this has happened to - but I am glad to hear that I'm not alone!

Is there anybody else out there staying at the Britannia?
Hey guys,

I arrived in Aberdeen today and I'm staying at station hotel as I have no accommodation..

Is anyone else here??

And is anyone else still looking for a room?

Any reply would be much appreciated, as I would be very grateful if I can spend time with someone who knows the city a little bit more than I do.

Thank you :smile:
I know some flats near town at £79 inclusive or some near Nottingham Uni at £82. There all inclusive and only a few minutes from the Uni's if anyone is still looking.
Original post by cstudentwa
I know some flats near town at £79 inclusive or some near Nottingham Uni at £82. There all inclusive and only a few minutes from the Uni's if anyone is still looking.

Near Nottingham uni would not be very helpful for Aberdeen :tongue:
Anyone still needing their own room in private student accommodation? I have a room up for grabs! More info here

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2972005

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending