johnfeb
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am set to study International Politics at Brunel but I was offered to do a Law degree at Hertfordshire which I refused. However, I've been thinking too much and I might end up calling Herts again.

Is a Law degree at Hertfordshire better than a politics degree at Brunel? I am aware that law is a very competitive field and it would be difficult to get a training contract if you didn't go to a top 20 uni? Would this law degree open more doors than a politics degree at Brunel? Until they gave me the offer, I didn't properly consider doing a Law degree.

I was thinking of doing a Graduate Diploma in Law (Law conversion course) after my politics degree. I would love a good, genuine advice.
TenOfThem
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by johnfeb)
I am set to study International Politics at Brunel but I was offered to do a Law degree at Hertfordshire which I refused. However, I've been thinking too much and I might end up calling Herts again.

Is a Law degree at Hertfordshire better than a politics degree at Brunel? I am aware that law is a very competitive field and it would be difficult to get a training contract if you didn't go to a top 20 uni? Would this law degree open more doors than a politics degree at Brunel? Until they gave me the offer, I didn't properly consider doing a Law degree.

I was thinking of doing a Graduate Diploma in Law (Law conversion course) after my politics degree. I would love a good, genuine advice.
Do you hold the Brunel offer?

If so I would say Brunel > Herts
johnfeb
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by TenOfThem)
Do you hold the Brunel offer?

If so I would say Brunel > Herts
I'll take that on board
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (33)
25%
No (99)
75%

Watched Threads