Blackdoctorwho
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I know the unofficial mark scheme aren't 100% correct but they are more or less near it and i thought i did good in both my biology and chemistry a level test, but for some reason i ended up with a disappointing grade. A grade which i don't think i deserve. i thought it was because of the grade boundaries but it was surprisingly low. And im wonder if anyone else feel cheated of their rightful grade?
deatheater4134
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Blackdoctorwho)
I know the unofficial mark scheme aren't 100% correct but they are more or less near it and i thought i did good in both my biology and chemistry a level test, but for some reason i ended up with a disappointing grade. A grade which i don't think i deserve. i thought it was because of the grade boundaries but it was surprisingly low. And im wonder if anyone else feel cheated of their rightful grade?
feel the same..... are you getting a remark?
Saad2012
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Exactly the same situation ... What did you get .. I am going for a remark
Blackdoctorwho
Rep:
?
(Original post by deatheater4134)
feel the same..... are you getting a remark?
Yh i am. i know its going to be extremely lucky if my grades change but i have to try because i feel like i got cheated off.
Blackdoctorwho
Rep:
?
(Original post by Saad2012)
Exactly the same situation ... What did you get .. I am going for a remark
I got D for chemistry and D for biology. I think i should of got Bs personally but a Cs would have at least been nice.
lahabz2012
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
does anyone know how much is it per unit ??
deatheater4134
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm getting f324 f325 and f214 remarked
errrr...
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i got a C in biology and was hoping for an A. got an A in f214 but an E in f215. am getting the script first, then seeing whether a remark is worth it.
Lychees
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh gosh finally people who feel the same as me. I personally think that you should buy a photocopy of your test so you can go through it with your teacher and then if you feel that you can get more marks then you should go ahead and get a remark.
deatheater4134
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Lychees)
Oh gosh finally people who feel the same as me. I personally think that you should buy a photocopy of your test so you can go through it with your teacher and then if you feel that you can get more marks then you should go ahead and get a remark.
I would if my uni place didn't rest on it - i got a C in f214 and a C in f324 and yet i got a B in f325 and an A in f215 yet i felt like the smaller modules felt much better and looking at the mark schemes even now feel that the maximum amount of marks I've lost is 15....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (109)
59.24%
No (40)
21.74%
Not sure (35)
19.02%

Watched Threads