The Student Room Group

How long does a re-mark take with AQA? ~Not priority.

I'm getting my AS exams remarked in biology and chemistry.
Biology- 207 UMS- 3 UMS off a B. :frown:
Chemistry- 234 UMS- 6 UMS off an A. :frown:

Is it better to remark all 4 of my exams in biology and chemistry or just the ones I think are more likely to go higher?
I'm telling my teachers/exams officer about the remarks first day back at school- 2nd September.
Reply 1
Original post by 2en1
I'm getting my AS exams remarked in biology and chemistry.
Biology- 207 UMS- 3 UMS off a B. :frown:
Chemistry- 234 UMS- 6 UMS off an A. :frown:

Is it better to remark all 4 of my exams in biology and chemistry or just the ones I think are more likely to go higher?
I'm telling my teachers/exams officer about the remarks first day back at school- 2nd September.

10 day-15 days normally.
I'd try and get one done per subject asap, then if it doesn't work you could try the other. If you get both done at once and one goes up and one goes down leaving you no better off it is really depressing.
Reply 2
Original post by Compost
10 day-15 days normally.
I'd try and get one done per subject asap, then if it doesn't work you could try the other. If you get both done at once and one goes up and one goes down leaving you no better off it is really depressing.

Okay thanks, I'm getting biol1 remarked first, got a C, but can't decide between chem1 and chem2 (both very high Bs), so I'm probably just going to get both remarked. And plus AQA gives you the money back if the grade changes for the AS course, which I think would be more likely if I got both papers remarked in chem:confused:

Only 10-15 days thats great, I need to know what predicted grades I'm getting ASAP. And how do you know since it doesnt say on the AQA website.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest