The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City uni - accommodation late applications

I wasn't able to apply for halls at city before 30th June when the guarantee scheme cuts off. Now I have no idea if I'll get halls near uni and all the other private halls around angel/Hoxton/shoreditch are fully booked (unless I take a studio room for £350 per week!)

Is anyone in the same situation? Or are there any people that were in the same situation last year and managed to get a place in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
i've paid my deposit on iq shoreditch, thats only a 10 minute walk from uni its about £280 p/w
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
check out north lodge and emily bowes, around 160 a week and 15minute tube ride from city university
Original post by Lyyynseyyy
I wasn't able to apply for halls at city before 30th June when the guarantee scheme cuts off. Now I have no idea if I'll get halls near uni and all the other private halls around angel/Hoxton/shoreditch are fully booked (unless I take a studio room for £350 per week!)

Is anyone in the same situation? Or are there any people that were in the same situation last year and managed to get a place in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try looking at liberty house, there very close by and at a good price, I was in practically the same position as I got in through clearing
Reply 4
Original post by Lyyynseyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello,

if you are still looking for accommodation, I have a place available at the Liberty Court, which are the private halls for 1st year undergraduate students of City University. Its a single room, for £195.60 a week and the contract is for 42 weeks, therefore in total, its £8215.20.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending