Urgent: Revision guide Watch

Lucofthewoods
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Best revision guide for French/Spanish/German!??!?!?!?!
Chelsea12345
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
what exam board r u doing?
Lucofthewoods
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chelsea12345)
what exam board r u doing?
I'm on the AQA board
Chelsea12345
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well, i dont know about German and spanish since i'm not taking them but for French, i bought AQA GCSE higher expo as well as CGP FRENCH revision guide since cgp explains the basics while the expo book is the one my school currently uses. But, just to warn you before you buy it is that AQA gcse higher expo book does not have any answers to the activities but overall it's a great book for explaining the grammer in detail ..etc.
hope this helps.
Lucofthewoods
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chelsea12345)
Well, i dont know about German and spanish since i'm not taking them but for French, i bought AQA GCSE higher expo as well as CGP FRENCH revision guide since cgp explains the basics while the expo book is the one my school currently uses. But, just to warn you before you buy it is that AQA gcse higher expo book does not have any answers to the activities but overall it's a great book for explaining the grammer in detail ..etc.
hope this helps.
Thank you so much!
Sorry to keep bothering you, but which revision guides do you have for your other subjects?
Chelsea12345
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lucofthewoods)
Thank you so much!
which revision guides do you have for your other subjects?
You probably wouldnt need all info on some subjects like Health and social care since you probably would have chose differently but just in case

I'm doing:
  • English language & literature (CGP GCSE AQA English )
  • Triple Science(AQA Biology, chemistry and physics . books bought individually. They're all by Nelson Thornes. It contains the information needed for the course only so extremely useful)
  • Mathematics(CGP OCR higher level mathamatics revision guide as well as the Exam practice workbook so i can revise as well as try out some questions on certain topics)
  • Health & Social Care( AQA gcse health and social care revision guide by Richard Smithson)
  • Geography(Edexcel Geography B - evolving planet - Student Book 2014)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • King's College London
    Postgraduate Taught Courses - Arts & Sciences - Strand Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (34)
14.11%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.71%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
20.75%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (34)
14.11%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (30)
12.45%
How can I be the best version of myself? (72)
29.88%

Watched Threads