Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey.. i really need mark schemes for bio and chem from year 2000 till 2004 for Edexcel ?? can any one help me out?? i only need the mark schemes now.. :confused: :confused: and if you got math too that wont hurt !
    thxx

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel + Mark schemes = Copyright restrictions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blessed_cursed)
    hey.. i really need mark schemes for bio and chem from year 2000 till 2004 for Edexcel ?? can any one help me out?? i only need the mark schemes now.. :confused: :confused: and if you got math too that wont hurt !
    thxx
    Ask teacher.

ReputationRep:
    :mad: u know wats my teacher is doin !! she has them all.. am talking abt the headteacher here .. but she is refusing to let me buy only the mark schemes she wants me to buy the questions too while i have them !! she also doesnt want any one else to buy them unless the whole class buyz all the past papers + mark schemes ! and she is asking alot of money for them too !! i dnt know wat to do with her !!
    god i dnt know wat to do !! i want the damn mark schemes!!

ReputationRep:
    Mark schemes under any form, that are copied are not allowed. That's why teachers don't even want to photocopy them. Becasue they know that they can be prosecuted.

Apart from AQA, who are an irregularity.

ReputationRep:
    Can you not just order them from Edexcel? Have you loked at the 'publications' bit on their website? I was able to get mark schemes from AQA without going through school. The question papers can't cost very much anyway!

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben.S.)
    Can you not just order them from Edexcel? Have you loked at the 'publications' bit on their website? I was able to get mark schemes from AQA without going through school. The question papers can't cost very much anyway!

Ben
    If you have ever tried to order something from Edexcel ,then you'd realise that their catalogue takes upto 1 month to deliver, nevermind the answers.

ReputationRep:
    If they're anything like AQA, they'll give you the privilege of express delivery (for a princely sum, of course) - isn't that nice?

Ben

ReputationRep:
    wat the hell ! i dnt know why is it so complicated ! i only need the mark schemes.. so wat if they publish them ?? they are only gonna be USEFUL for us ! and then if i order them from Edexcel i checked out that i need 360$
    :confused: its not fair i mean AQA publishz them ! OCR too i guess.. why ussss !! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blessed_cursed)
    OCR too i guess..
    OCR publishes some, not everything unlike AQA.

ReputationRep:
    gon on www.ocr.org.uk

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=2776]OCR publishes some, not everything unlike AQA.[/QUOT]
    aha.. at least they do.. i mean, really wats the harm if Edexcel publishz them as well?? i just wanna know why r they like this.. hehehe..

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.