The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Law Student lookin to join a fun house near Uni of Soton!!

23 yr old Newfie law student comin over to bang out another degree after finishing an international business degree. lookin for a a couple lads/lad-ies that are keen on 24/7 footy banter and fifa (im a liv'pool supporter) to take me in fer the semester. Newfoundland may be (kinda/not really) in north america, but we arent ****s like the yanks and canucks. we were a part of britain not too long ago and i have spent time doin school in Ireland and aussie. i like gettin pissed a couple times a week but if one of ye got an exam comin up and needs some quiet, then im also respectful towards that.

check me out on facey im under T ALex Hickman III, don't be shy. i think youll see i like to travel, laugh, be in the outdoors, n have good times w me mates. i am certainly not lookin for roomates that go cook their own supper then go eat it in their rooms and lock teh door. im keen on family suppers and gettin a good family vibe goin within the house

hopefully some of you guys feel the same way and would like to take in a lil ol Newf for a semester/year/however long !!

cheers

alex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending