The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Anthopology freshers

I'm going to study Anthropology at UCL in September (2014). Anyone else out there joining me, or are there any general freshers groups set up?
Reply 1
Original post by BlueIvyCarter
I'm going to study Anthropology at UCL in September (2014). Anyone else out there joining me, or are there any general freshers groups set up?

Hey, I'll also be an Anthropology Fresher, so excited and nervous at the same time. I'm Bilan by the way, you are?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi Bilan, are you at UCL too? Good to find someone else doing Anthropology :smile: My name's Michaela.
Reply 3
Original post by BlueIvyCarter
Hi Bilan, are you at UCL too? Good to find someone else doing Anthropology :smile: My name's Michaela.

Hey back, yes i'll be at UCL. Are you from the UK or international, I myself am from London.
I was born in London but I'm living in Lincolnshire now, it will be nice to go back! :smile:
Hiya Guys, my names Mahalia, but most of my friends call me May. I will be doing anthropology too, and it's so good to finally find a group, since it's such a small course, in comparison to others like History/Economics. Im in Schafer house, what about you guys? :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Mayonnaise96
Hiya Guys, my names Mahalia, but most of my friends call me May. I will be doing anthropology too, and it's so good to finally find a group, since it's such a small course, in comparison to others like History/Economics. Im in Schafer house, what about you guys? :biggrin:

Hey May, welcome to the tiny group...I'm Bilan. I think there will be 70 or so of us in first year anthropology, so kinda small yeah. I'm going to be commuting from home, only live 30 minutes away and I want to travel next summer. Where are you originally from and have you brought any tickets for freshers yet?
Hey Nice to meet you (sort of haha), yeah i live about 30 minutes away too, but i'll be staying at Schafer because I wanted to move out for at least a year, a little bit more independence I guess. Yep I definitely wanna travel after uni, actually just come back from Ghana, volunteered for two weeks, really want to do it again. Not long now till we start! not bought any tickets yet, but will probably get the MinistryOS. Not sure which others I should get, what about you?
Reply 8
Original post by Mayonnaise96
Hey Nice to meet you (sort of haha), yeah i live about 30 minutes away too, but i'll be staying at Schafer because I wanted to move out for at least a year, a little bit more independence I guess. Yep I definitely wanna travel after uni, actually just come back from Ghana, volunteered for two weeks, really want to do it again. Not long now till we start! not bought any tickets yet, but will probably get the MinistryOS. Not sure which others I should get, what about you?

Wow Ghana, sounds amazing...I'm just off to Mexico tomorrow for 2 weeks so I've had to buy everything that appeals to me, just in case...get ready for the list: koko, fabric, ministry, neon rave, holi colour and a rave in bloomsbury lanes. sounds excessive but i need to make friends as I'm still at home.

I'm soo excited to start, when do you enrol in person?
Ooh Mexico would love to go there and Brazil too :redface: wicked. Yep Ghana was great want to go to south Africa next though. Na its not that excessive you'll have a lot .of fun! The neon one looks really good and I've just brought tickets to Ministry OS and KOko. Is holi part of freshers? I thought it was just another event on in London? That is if it's the one where you get splashed with colours and have to wear white. I enrol on the 22nd, have loads of fun in Mexico!! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending