Turn on thread page Beta

Tattoos-If you HAD to have one, what would you get? watch

ReputationRep:
    I've been mulling this over for a while and I think I'm going to get a tattoo. I have this obsession with stars and I've had it all my life.

I'm not going to get a big one but just a little black star maybe on the small of my back.

What do you think?

What tattoos have you got and what do they mean to you?

If you HAD to have a tattoo (for those who would say Oh i'd never have one) what would you have and why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I've been mulling this over for a while and I think I'm going to get a tattoo. I have this obsession with stars and I've had it all my life.

I'm not going to get a big one but just a little black star maybe on the small of my back.

What do you think?

If you HAD to have a tattoo (for those who would say Oh i'd never have one) what would you have and why?
    I'd have some chinese philosophy written on the back of my calf - But I'm not having one because you can't give blood for a year if you do.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    A big anchor and heart with Mum written across it

ReputationRep:
    I'll have a bunny rabbit on my back, hopefully if i live upto 65 it will evolute into a turtle..

ReputationRep:
    i'm gettin one like this, but more rounded, without the spike at the bottom in the middle
    http://www.malutattoo.com/tribal-lower-back1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I would have my boobs tattooed with arrows pointing to my face!

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Kermitt the Frog

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone see steve-o's tatoo. lol.

ReputationRep:

What do you think?

Yeh get one at the base of your spine! Probably best if you get a small one like a butterfly or summat... then you can move onto the hardcore skulls and daggers n **** all down your arms

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil)
    Yeh get one at the base of your spine! Probably best if you get a small one like a butterfly or summat... then you can move onto the hardcore skulls and daggers n **** all down your arms
    this butterfly is nice

http://www.malutattoo.com/color-tattoo-butterfly.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe like a chibi smiley star...please someone know what i'm on about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy_b)
    Did anyone see steve-o's tatoo. lol.
    http://www.showbizireland.com/images/stars/jackass6.jpg

what that one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    http://www.showbizireland.com/images/stars/jackass6.jpg

what that one?
    You seem to have a big collection of tattoo pics on your computer! Dani are you getting one with colours or just one of those dull green ones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil)
    You seem to have a big collection of tattoo pics on your computer! Dani are you getting one with colours or just one of those dull green ones?
    lol - it's not on my comp - ive jus been lookin at them coz i wanna get one too

ReputationRep:
    666 tattoed on my head. It's just that I never remember having that one done. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure as yet.
    I'll probably go and get it done in Camden either in the summer (even though your not supposed to let them get sun on them for a while) or in the autumn.

I'm just scanning the net to see if I find anything I like.

ReputationRep:
    I've been mulling this over for a while and I think I'm going to get a tattoo.
    The only tattoo I've got, and the only sensible one to have, is on my left arm. It's my blood group.

ReputationRep:
    I would prob have a chineese symbol or writing, had a non perminant 1 like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    lol - it's not on my comp - ive jus been lookin at them coz i wanna get one too
    Ah cunning Just thought I'd warn you girls that you won't be allowed to be a blood donor if you have a tattoo so if you have any close rels who might need some blood cos of diseases/disorders you might wanna think again Do you know which one you want tk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil)
    Ah cunning Just thought I'd warn you girls that you won't be allowed to be a blood donor if you have a tattoo so if you have any close rels who might need some blood cos of diseases/disorders you might wanna think again Do you know which one you want tk?
    Only for 1 year is it not.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.