Tattoos-If you HAD to have one, what would you get?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
babyboo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ive gotta tattoo on my hip had it done last feb! its about the same size as a milkway bar!!! its sentimental me n two best mates got it done, its our intitials p, n, and m but it doesnt look like a p, n , and m it just looks like a chinese sign...the tatooist designed. if i undo my trousers n explain to ppl where the letters are they'r like ooh i can see it!!!! isnt it clever!!!love it!!!! b4 u say how gay havin it the same or for sentimental reasons 1) these are my best mates of ten yrs and 2) it doesnt even look like a sentimental piece of work!
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I've been mulling this over for a while and I think I'm going to get a tattoo. I have this obsession with stars and I've had it all my life.

I'm not going to get a big one but just a little black star maybe on the small of my back.

What do you think?

What tattoos have you got and what do they mean to you?

If you HAD to have a tattoo (for those who would say Oh i'd never have one) what would you have and why?
I'd have to go for the upper left arm and have one of a tiger swimming through water
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
a tiger
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I want a Street Soldier (see ZJuwelH's avatar) on my arm, perhaps a tiger's head on the opposite shoulder. Something on the small of my back, but what?
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
[QUOTE=XTinaASomething on the small of my back, but what?[/QUOTE]
Tifa! lol
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
Tifa! lol
Ooh now there's an idea...

What about a scorpion...
Toastntea
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If I got a tattoo I'd probabley get a fairy or something like that but i keep wanting to get one of a muffin or something because then it would still be unusual (yes I'm aware that thats a stupid reason thats why I'd probabley get a fairy)
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
Ooh now there's an idea...

What about a scorpion...

That would look quite cool, but maybe on your shoulder blade...
Or, or like a claw (a small one) on your back, with like detail so it looks like it clawed ya!
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
i'm gettin one like this, but more rounded, without the spike at the bottom in the middle
http://www.malutattoo.com/tribal-lower-back1.jpg
r u sure you won't regret it? I can see why people might want a tiny one but the one u want is quite mental.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (132)
46.32%
Take exams next summer (44)
15.44%
Change uni choice through clearing (69)
24.21%
Apply to uni next year instead (26)
9.12%
I'm not applying to university (14)
4.91%

Watched Threads