Turn on thread page Beta

Tattoos-If you HAD to have one, what would you get? watch

ReputationRep:
    ive gotta tattoo on my hip had it done last feb! its about the same size as a milkway bar!!! its sentimental me n two best mates got it done, its our intitials p, n, and m but it doesnt look like a p, n , and m it just looks like a chinese sign...the tatooist designed. if i undo my trousers n explain to ppl where the letters are they'r like ooh i can see it!!!! isnt it clever!!!love it!!!! b4 u say how gay havin it the same or for sentimental reasons 1) these are my best mates of ten yrs and 2) it doesnt even look like a sentimental piece of work!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I've been mulling this over for a while and I think I'm going to get a tattoo. I have this obsession with stars and I've had it all my life.

I'm not going to get a big one but just a little black star maybe on the small of my back.

What do you think?

What tattoos have you got and what do they mean to you?

If you HAD to have a tattoo (for those who would say Oh i'd never have one) what would you have and why?
    I'd have to go for the upper left arm and have one of a tiger swimming through water

ReputationRep:
    a tiger

ReputationRep:
    I want a Street Soldier (see ZJuwelH's avatar) on my arm, perhaps a tiger's head on the opposite shoulder. Something on the small of my back, but what?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=XTinaASomething on the small of my back, but what?[/QUOTE]
    Tifa! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    Tifa! lol
    Ooh now there's an idea...

What about a scorpion...

ReputationRep:
    If I got a tattoo I'd probabley get a fairy or something like that but i keep wanting to get one of a muffin or something because then it would still be unusual (yes I'm aware that thats a stupid reason thats why I'd probabley get a fairy)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Ooh now there's an idea...

What about a scorpion...

That would look quite cool, but maybe on your shoulder blade...
    Or, or like a claw (a small one) on your back, with like detail so it looks like it clawed ya!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i'm gettin one like this, but more rounded, without the spike at the bottom in the middle
    http://www.malutattoo.com/tribal-lower-back1.jpg
    r u sure you won't regret it? I can see why people might want a tiny one but the one u want is quite mental.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.