Hello, my name is Purpleloverxo!

Watch this thread
Purpleloverxo
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying... CACHE Level 3 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Childcare and Education

I'm thinking about... Going to university. But I don't know what I would study. If I don't go to uni I don't know what is available for me. I don't want to go into a job straight away and was looking into going back to college to do a year in a Health and Social Care course but I'm not sure if I can do this. I need help and advice.
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Purpleloverxo)
I'm studying... CACHE Level 3 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Childcare and Education

I'm thinking about... Going to university. But I don't know what I would study. If I don't go to uni I don't know what is available for me. I don't want to go into a job straight away and was looking into going back to college to do a year in a Health and Social Care course but I'm not sure if I can do this. I need help and advice.
Welcome to :tsr:

You might like to check out University and university courses

Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm happy to help.
mary3434
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
You can do most courses with the qualification, maybe teaching, nursing or social work?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (61)
65.59%
No (25)
26.88%
I didn't use it to prepare (7)
7.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed