Accn1 & Accn2 2014 exam results Watch

UkeHarvey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I haven't seen anything about results for these exams, which confused me, because I remember coming out of the Accn1 exam thinking "Jesus Christ, I've just failed AS Accounting". After the accn1 exam I looked on twitter and saw that many people shared the same view as me. This then made me think that the grade boundaries were going to be relatively forgiving, however when I heard that an A was going to be 69/80 I was quite scared.

To my delight, I got an A in accn1 and a B in accn2, giving me a B overall (1 UMS off an A - Grr) which astonished me, so I was wandering what everyone else got?
ThePrestigeUK
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got a very high B (78 UMS) for ACCN1
and done very well in ACCN2 with 86 UMS, which is an high A

Overall very secure, because I could easily resit ACCN1 next year and get a really high UMS probably close to 100.

I was also very suprised , accn2 was a piece of cake but I was expecting a C at the highest for ACCN1
crayolaguy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by UkeHarvey)
I haven't seen anything about results for these exams, which confused me, because I remember coming out of the Accn1 exam thinking "Jesus Christ, I've just failed AS Accounting". After the accn1 exam I looked on twitter and saw that many people shared the same view as me. This then made me think that the grade boundaries were going to be relatively forgiving, however she I heard that an A was going to be 69/80 I was quite scared.

To my delight, I got an A in accn1 and a B in accn2, giving me a B overall (1 UMS off an A - Grr) which astonished me, so I was wandering what everyone else got?
This is literally exactly what I thought about them, Unit 1 was pretty hard and so was unit 2 so i thought i'd failed. But when i got my results back i got 78 UMS unit 1 and 74 UMS unit 2 and a B overall which i thought i was going to get a C at most so it was great.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (69)
8.14%
I used to but I don't now (23)
2.71%