Turn on thread page Beta

Happy Birthday Queenie and Goodbye UKL watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday to the Queen. I know its seems sad I know when her birthday is but it happens to be my mothers as well (then my dad's tomorrow). So Happy Birthday!

As of 7:30 this evening, I will be blocked by my darling honey bunny Expression after begging me to save me from failing my ASs which start next friday :eek: :eek: . I will return however in Saturday 5th June, just in time for my birthday on the Sunday (NOBODY FORGET!)

I will stay in touch with those already on my MSN list (those not, don't bother adding me because I will just deny you). So certain people, namely Ollie bet log in (hasn't logged in for about 3 months!) and talk to me about Life, UKL (and about your search for a gal, Ollie)

So this is goodbye my beloved forum, for now at least

A Musical Gal

ps long live the empire!!!
    pps long live the free txt!!!
    ppps god bless my honey bunny!!!
    pppps god bless the edit button!!!

ReputationRep:
    i dont know who you are, but i felt bad that you had no replys, so... bye! have fun

ReputationRep:
    Bye amg, though you are now banned, you're probably reading this - if you are - get some work done!

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck in your exams, AMG!!! (I know you're supposed to have been banned, but its still saying you're online, so you might still be able to read this! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    Happy Birthday to the Queen. I know its seems sad I know when her birthday is but it happens to be my mothers as well (then my dad's tomorrow). So Happy Birthday!

As of 7:30 this evening, I will be blocked by my darling honey bunny Expression after begging me to save me from failing my ASs which start next friday :eek: :eek: . I will return however in Saturday 5th June, just in time for my birthday on the Sunday (NOBODY FORGET!)

I will stay in touch with those already on my MSN list (those not, don't bother adding me because I will just deny you). So certain people, namely Ollie bet log in (hasn't logged in for about 3 months!) and talk to me about Life, UKL (and about your search for a gal, Ollie)

A Musical Gal

bye amg, hope the exams go well,

ps. search for a gal may be over

ReputationRep:

A Musical Gal

Such a pity. I only got back recently and already one of the greats leaves us. Fare thee well my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    i dont know who you are, but i felt bad that you had no replys, so... bye! have fun
    DON'T KNOW WHO I AM
    *FAINTS*
    *EXPRESSION GIVES KISS OF LIFE*
    I'M THE FAMOUS AMG OF THE FORUM EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ME!!!!

ReputationRep:
    DON'T KNOW WHO I AM
    *FAINTS*
    *EXPRESSION GIVES KISS OF LIFE*
    I'M THE FAMOUS AMG OF THE FORUM EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ME!!!!
    ah, well now i know you so alls shibby

ReputationRep:
    bye bye amg hope you do well in your exams. i think i'll be leaving UKL in a couple of weeks for exam purposes. i never thought a learning website could be so conducive to exam failure!

ReputationRep:
    Bye amg and good luck for your exams!

We'll see you back after your exams then. You'll be missed cos u're a LEGEND

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    You'll be missed cos u're a LEGEND
    awwwwww

ReputationRep:
    awwwwww
    Don't go! We will miss you.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah and

Happy Birthday QUEENIE!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Don't go! We will miss you.

I should of left two hours ago!

ReputationRep:
    I should of left two hours ago!
    You'll be here right until the last moment when you're blocked!

ReputationRep:

A Musical Gal

I'm dissapointed. If you're leaving, then you have to confess what you really think of everyone (like lou did) - it's the proper way to go out in style (and gives me something to quote). Still, good luck and all that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I'm dissapointed. If you're leaving, then you have to confess what you really think of everyone (like lou did) - it's the proper way to go out in style (and gives me something to quote). Still, good luck and all that.
    but i'm coming back

ReputationRep:
    Oh, a musical gal I remember you, I got your PM ages ago about music unis! (I'm also music obsessed). Where in Wales are you from?

ReputationRep:
    hmm - ickle katy deleted my leaving thread - i guess its coz this is a happy bday to the queen that it hasnt been deleted. anyway - good luck in ur exams.

ReputationRep:
    This is it people....

SEE YOU ALL ON JUNE 5TH!!

Final words to certain people

Expression - Love ya hunny
    Ollie - Keep logging in to MSN
    Bono - Unlucky!
    Mr. White - Stay! Don't leave before I return
    2776 - Keep posting and let the mods be with you

To Everyone

Don't change or do anything major while I'm gone!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 24, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.