This discussion is closed.
gourgous
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i hear what your all saying and im taking it all into account. i have been thinking about it since day one and alot has come together. yeh i am blonde but it dont meen im just doing it because im stupid. my bf is 19 and has a job and a flat. so that is partly thought about. i know wot i want but i also know that i really need to think this through. Thinking about it and reading all these threads has put a new light on it. I know it will be very hard, but i still want this. though i relise there is alot to take into account and i need to think really carefully about this. Though by people ****ging me off is way out of order, i didnt post this for people to **** me off, i posted this thread for advice!
bluerain
Report 16 years ago
nice thing.
but have u thought of paying all the costs u have to?
r u affordable??
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You can still have a baby in 10-15 years time. If you really want it, you will still it then.

However, you won't have the opportunities to take A-Levels/vocational courses/ build up a career in 10-15 years time.

If you wait, you can have it all. If you don't, you probably won't have nearly as many options and opportunities open to you.
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gourgous)
i hear what your all saying and im taking it all into account. i have been thinking about it since day one and alot has come together. yeh i am blonde but it dont meen im just doing it because im stupid. my bf is 19 and has a job and a flat. so that is partly thought about. i know wot i want but i also know that i really need to think this through. Thinking about it and reading all these threads has put a new light on it. I know it will be very hard, but i still want this. though i relise there is alot to take into account and i need to think really carefully about this. Though by people ****ging me off is way out of order, i didnt post this for people to **** me off, i posted this thread for advice!
your far too young wait another 3 or 4 years and i'm not trying to be bad but what if yoir bf leaves you, then what are you going to do with the baby, cos theres so much a child needs like food clothes toys and they don't come cheap
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
At the end of the day if you can provide financially for the baby yourself, then the choice is completely up to you.

Bare (no pun intended) in mind a baby is one hell of a committment though.
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Don't sell your life off just for the idea of security (boyfriend's job and flat) and a dependent who you think might love you. If you are doing it just for safety/easy option you will regret it for a long long time.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So... it hasn't really put a new light on it at all, has it?
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well it's up to you at the end of the day..............if you think your ready to give up your time and education for something you want .......then your ready
Sasuke!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hehehe i can imagine her in about 3-4 years time lol puching a pram, wearing not so nice old track suit bottoms, getting the bus to shopping, shopping at Lidl lol and hanging around with her mum at the rubbish salon etc whist your friends are going to university lol just imagine it lol whats your boyfriends job gorgous???
babyboo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
me and my boyfriend are planning on having a baby in about half a year. i dont no how my mum and dad will take it. we are really serouis about it but my friends think im mad as they read the texts on my phone. shound i carry on with what we want? my mates keep saying that im throwing my life away. wot should i do? Im so exited about it, we have spoken about it for ages and we are sure it what we want.
silly girl! :rolleyes:
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I dont think the poster of the thread has been back to see replied since, strange, musnt want our advice. :rolleyes:
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Why don't you move in with your boyfriend first? That's a huge adjustment in itself without a baby to worry about. Living together can be great, but it can also cause problems - you will be spending a lot of time together and will get on each other's nerves no matter how strong your relationship. See if you can overcome this obstacle first without bringing a baby into the equation, and then if you're still sure this is what you want you can consider it later.
gourgous
I hear what your all saying. I have thought very carefully about what i want and how it would all work. My bf is 18 and yes i am blonde. Though i didnt post this thread to be ****ed off, i did it because i wanted some advice. I think about this quite alot and we also talk about an awful lot. I am taking into account what you are all saying. It does help clear my mind and helps me think things through. so thanx for all those who have given helpful advise. if you are just going to **** me off then dont bother because it isnt worth it!
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I hear what your all saying. I have thought very carefully about what i want and how it would all work. My bf is 18 and yes i am blonde. Though i didnt post this thread to be ****ed off, i did it because i wanted some advice. I think about this quite alot and we also talk about an awful lot. I am taking into account what you are all saying. It does help clear my mind and helps me think things through. so thanx for all those who have given helpful advise. if you are just going to **** me off then dont bother because it isnt worth it!
I thought he was 19?
gourgous
well 19 in like a month
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (73)
18.53%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (79)
20.05%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (75)
19.04%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (85)
21.57%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.41%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.41%

Watched Threads