imdumbuneedhelp
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
hey people,

the last 2 post relate to this matter, please could you help me finalise my decision on a course to study at uni. of course the decision is mine but id just like to get some opinions and feedback.
1) how closely is construction management related to architecture?

2) if i get a degree in construction management (BSc) will i be able to plan, design develop and build my 'dream home'?? (as that is my goal in the future).

with that in mind id also want to own my own business where i sell property or work for a massive contracting firm that take part in huge land projects like building planing etc sky scrapers football stadium Olympic stadiums etc...

so what do you guys think do you think this degree can get me where i want or would you suggest another degree/course...(I KNOW THAT architecture is one of them) but im not to keen on the course do you to the hard work and commitment needed for it. furthermore i am not artist i can draw but im pretty rubbish. physics is another thing i lack in absolutely useless i would say.
for a level i study maths d.t and ict and i think i have a good business mind although ive never studied it.
anyways enough of the talk please give me your opinions of what you think
thanks in advance!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (644)
33.45%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (816)
42.39%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.64%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (87)
4.52%

Watched Threads