poveda30
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying... alevels

I'm interested in... study alevels online.

I'm thinking about... I am 44 years old at the moment. I have done a degree long time ago in Marketing but I have never worked on that. I have been doing customer service jobs for the last 15 years or so. I am really fed up with that and I want to do something differente. I want to come back to universtiy to study engineering but I am going to need to complete 3 alevels for that...because I am working at the moment, I am going to have to do it online. anyone in the same situation or someone who wants to give me a piece of advise. I know that I am going to need some extra help so I need to register with one of the alevels online websites. which one would you recommed for that? cheapest? any other ways to do alevels? i know some people have done own study....but I do not thing it can work out for my self. thanks in advance. I am very very confused.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by poveda30)
I'm studying... alevels

I'm interested in... study alevels online.

I'm thinking about... I am 44 years old at the moment. I have done a degree long time ago in Marketing but I have never worked on that. I have been doing customer service jobs for the last 15 years or so. I am really fed up with that and I want to do something differente. I want to come back to universtiy to study engineering but I am going to need to complete 3 alevels for that...because I am working at the moment, I am going to have to do it online. anyone in the same situation or someone who wants to give me a piece of advise. I know that I am going to need some extra help so I need to register with one of the alevels online websites. which one would you recommed for that? cheapest? any other ways to do alevels? i know some people have done own study....but I do not thing it can work out for my self. thanks in advance. I am very very confused.
Welcome to :tsr:

You might like to ask all those questions in our Mature Students section.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm happy to help.
poveda30
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
4%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
14%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (6)
12%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (6)
12%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (20)
40%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (9)
18%

Watched Threads