The Student Room Group

Ordering pizza for housemates?

Hey Guys;

Well, I will be moving into my new accommodation in less than 2 weeks and was thinking of ordering pizza for everyone (I will have 3 housemates and I know 2 of them as we're mates from last year as we do the same course). Anyway, would anyone consider this "weird" and would you advise me against it? :confused:

They will be moving in around a week after me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Scienceisgood
Hey Guys;

Well, I will be moving into my new accommodation in less than 2 weeks and was thinking of ordering pizza for everyone (I will have 3 housemates and I know 2 of them). Anyway, would anyone consider this "weird" and would you advise me against it? :confused:

Lad it's pizza... I'd give you extra brownie points for ordering me pizza. Go for it, I'm sure they'll appreciate it! Just make sure you know what type they like first :smile:
Original post by Scienceisgood
Hey Guys;

Well, I will be moving into my new accommodation in less than 2 weeks and was thinking of ordering pizza for everyone (I will have 3 housemates and I know 2 of them as we're mates from last year as we do the same course). Anyway, would anyone consider this "weird" and would you advise me against it? :confused:

It's a nice gesture but sut make sure they repay it in the future. I once had a friend who I lent money to, only £12 so nothing major, she repaid it within a week and I didn't think nothing more but she kapt on asking to borrow small amounts of money then each time taking a little longer to repay. The one time I had forgot my purse and asked to borrow £20, would she lend it to me? Like hell she did. I went without dinner that day and our friendship went sour. Be warned to make sure your housemates won't take advantage and will repay the gesture if you're arriving back late and they order something fo you etc...
No need to overthink it or plan it in two weeks in advance, see how it feels at the time. :p: It's a nice gesture though and it certainly won't get any complaints lol just make sure they don't have allergies/are fussy eaters. Would be a good way to break the ice with the housemate you don't know so well too :h:
Reply 4
I'd ask you for pizza all the time if you did it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending