The Student Room Group

How do I know if he means it?

So, I live in England, and I have been talking to a man in Germany for about 2 months. If I ever send a photo of me to him (I have never send risqué photos, or nudes or anything), he calls me beautiful and "hot", but I don't believe him! He says that I'm the only girl that he talks to, but, again, I don't believe him! I am not "jealous" or anything like that, I just don't believe him when he compliments me. He hasn't given any reason for me not to believe him, but I just don't. He is a very sweet and funny guy, and I like talking to him, but I'm just never sure if men, him included, mean a compliment when they give it. Anyone help me out? :frown:
Is this the same chick who's obsessed with german men for some reason?
Reply 2
in after iamu
Reply 3
Original post by iEatMuFFiNS
Is this the same chick who's obsessed with german men for some reason?

No haha, this is the first German man I've spoken to! 😂
He's not the problem. It's your self esteem that's causing you to doubt. Build up your self esteem and believe him.

Have you skyped him yet?
Reply 5
Original post by bittr n swt
He's not the problem. It's your self esteem that's causing you to doubt. Build up your self esteem and believe him.

Have you skyped him yet?

I haven't yet, no. We've been talking about it, and are going to as soon as i get my butt in gear and set a Skype up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending