Aqa triple science

Watch this thread
Fay17
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey, so I do triple science on aqa but I don't get gcses in biology chemistry Physics but core science, additional science and further additional science. I already have core scince so waiting on the other two tomoz but I was wondering what grade boundaries do I look at? As there's separate boundaries for further additional science so am I them? It's confusing as as far as I'm aware I did the same exam yet the boundaries are different?
Thanks and I hope you get the grades you all want x
JanitaTwain
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
I do triple science too, I think they average out your result so you get one grade for chemistry.
ImOnHD
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I've done the same as you!
For Additional you look at the Biology section and for triple, you look at the Further Additional Science.
Fay17
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by ImOnHD)
I've done the same as you!
For Additional you look at the Biology section and for triple, you look at the Further Additional Science.
Ahhhhh really!!! So did we do different further exams than the people who get gcses in bio chem phys??
ImOnHD
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Fay17)
Ahhhhh really!!! So did we do different further exams than the people who get gcses in bio chem phys??
Yup!
You should have seen the confusion on the B3 thread lol!
Good luck tomorrow.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (223)
42.31%
The paper was reasonable (226)
42.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.11%
It was TERRIBLE (30)
5.69%

Watched Threads