Turn on thread page Beta

What annoyed you today??-SHOUT IT OUT watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Driving down the M4 today and it was real wet. Those dam lorries kept going into the middle lane meaning you have two massive lorries throwing tons of water at you (splashing off the road) making it impossible to see where your going!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

ReputationRep:
    • getting soaked when i came out of the cinema.
    • getting a glass half full of ice with my drink
    • still not having been IDed (it annoys me)
    • finding out that the cancellation for driving tests was the same time as P3 so i couldn't have it.
    • just missing the bus and the next one wasn't til 11pm so i had to get a taxi
    lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big Sister)
    ARGGGHHHH- Just had to have a public scream!!!!!

A car driver splashed water over me (puddle) as he drove past and I was soaking all the way home! B*****d. How can I take revenge????
    Feeling evil and bitter
    bono

ReputationRep:
    Going out with my mate just driving, trying to build her confidence back up after a very nasty near miss on the weekend to have some stupid little kid run right out in front of her...she was nearly in tears all over again, she's paranoid she's going to kill someone now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    bono
    i forgot that one

ReputationRep:
    taking a half day off work to practise croquet outside... but it was pouring down, so got soaked. packed up after about 1 1/2 hours. stopped raining, and the sun came out for the rest of the day

stupid timing....

ReputationRep:
    Waking up at quarter to 12 today and realising my only lesson of the day was nearing an end as I woke...

ReputationRep:
    realising i put a load of wash on 3hrs ago n havnt pegged it out n my mum will be home in 5 to cut me up gotta run ahhh!

ReputationRep:
    What annoyed me today? I went to the store and Kill Bill is not out on DVD to buy here yet. V. ANNOYED!

NOT HAPPY JAN!

ReputationRep:
    This weeks copy of Heat. Nearly 15 pages about that moron Rebecca Loos, a two page spread of annoying girl on my course out with her C list boyfriend, pictures of Elisha Cuthbert (who is also incredibly annoying) and there was something else which I can't remember.

Also went to watch the repeat of 24 on Sky One Mix last night coz I'd missed all the other times it was on, but for some reason they've stopped repeating it on a Wednesday. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    People judging me when they have no right to (yes I'm bitter and twisted right now)
    The fact that my friend's late to pick me up to take me to school
    I have two essays due in today and I've done neither
    I want to go back to bed

ReputationRep:
    I have my advanced driving test on saturday....

i went out yesterday to have a last practise at all my manouvers.....they went really wrong- i think i have forgotton how to do them!! i can't reverse round a corner, do a parallel park or reverse into a parking space any more :eek: :mad: i'm going to fail! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Petty, I know, but reading posts from people who type "da" and "dat" instead of "the" and "that". Why do people do this?! They clearly don't speak like that, so why do they type it?
    It REALLY bugs me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big Sister)
    ARGGGHHHH- Just had to have a public scream!!!!!

A car driver splashed water over me (puddle) as he drove past and I was soaking all the way home! B*****d. How can I take revenge????
    Feeling evil and bitter
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/h...et/3632417.stm

ReputationRep:
    What annoyed me today:
    Waking up too late to go to my chemistry lesson, seeing the teacher and getting in trouble
    My Maths teacher having a go at me because I did the wrong past paper
    The fact that I'm so tired!!!!!!!!
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Life's just been totally messing with me the last... well forever really, but even more so in the last few... years, then more in the last few months, more in the last few weeks etc.

I'm sick of being me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Life's just been totally messing with me the last... well forever really, but even more so in the last few... years, then more in the last few months, more in the last few weeks etc.

I'm sick of being me.
    *passes round lollipops to everyone on this thread for having bad days, and 2 for Iluvatar for having a bad forever*
    O---- (its a lollipop incase you can't tell! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    *passes round lollipops to everyone on this thread for having bad days, and 2 for Iluvatar for having a bad forever*
    O---- (its a lollipop incase you can't tell! )
    Yay! A lollipop (or even two) really makes up for a life time of screwedupness :rolleyes: :mad: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Yay! A lollipop (or even two) really makes up for a life time of screwedupness :rolleyes: :mad: :confused:
    Its the best I can do over the internet I'm afraid.

Lollipops always make me feel better

ReputationRep:
    i know a great of getting revenge on him, well it depends if u know the car and u know where it is.

Right what u do is u go to the garage and u by some break fluid, take it to the car and poar it all over his bonit, and everywhere, this will melt the paint of and it will leave him feeling mad lolol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 25, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.