Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    It dilates blood vessels, it is used to treat an angina attack but one of the side effects is headaches and I got it bad.
    Wow, didn't realise they made you try things yourself, thats crazy!

ReputationRep:
    Stupid lectures at 9am in the dark....are they trying to induce sleep on us all??

The sun...it's way too bright

Having lots of essays and presentations to do

Uni work in general

ReputationRep:
    I just this minute got a phone call to tell me that I've won tickets to a double screening of Kill Bill and Kill Bill 2 at the Prince Charles Cinema in Leicester Square tonight. However, I said that I didn't think I'd be able to make it, seeing as it was very "on the spot", and it's in London and I'm not. But now I think I will be able to make it, so I tried to call them back, but I think it's too late! *sobs into keyboard*

ReputationRep:
    Boyracers listening to 'Can't hold us down' by Christina Aguilera. That's a girls song, and probably about chaps like them.

ReputationRep:
    I AM SICK OF DEBATING!

I mean for crying out loud....how can you claim the otherside was good, when the opposition crushed EVERY SINGLE argument of theres... *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I disagree.

Imposition of salary caps for footballers...boring boring boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big Sister)
    ARGGGHHHH- Just had to have a public scream!!!!!

A car driver splashed water over me (puddle) as he drove past and I was soaking all the way home! B*****d. How can I take revenge????
    Feeling evil and bitter
    i stepped onto what seemed to be a perfectly fine paving slab, but it sank into a puddle that came up to the bottom of my shin...
    the pavements in southampton are the worst i have ever seen - there are puddles absoultey everywhere

ReputationRep:
    Were you for or against?
    5000 posts piginapoke...

ReputationRep:
    My director of studies failing to direct my studies. He is the worst DoS in the world. I am very angry with him!

ReputationRep:
    Been there and done that last night...
    how did your post count go down??? you have posts deleted of something?

ReputationRep:
    Were you for or against?
    I wasn't debating, but in principle I am against.

ReputationRep:
    Some idiot setting up a thread preaching to me he could tell me the meaning of life. In the same thread he accused me of lying. That pissed the heck out of me.

ReputationRep:
    What is a director of studies? Is a fancy name for tutor?

I might start calling my hairdresser my 'manager of follicles'
    No, my tutor is in charge of making sure I am happy, have enough money, am not ill and am in attendance for a necessary number of days.

My DoS is supposed to be in charge of my academic welfare, in reality he does bugger all.

My supervisiors are people I had to write essays for. (or have classes with)

My lecturers are scarily intelligent people who I feel stupid in front of for an hour at a time.

My senior tutor is who I go to if I'm panicking a lot.

My tutorial administrator makes sure I sit exams.

I could go on..... LOl

ReputationRep:
    The music, tv and books forum. Its dead and you're not supposed to talk about stuff here that could go in another forum. How can you have a good discussion there!? Its crazy. Get rid of the music and stuff forum and just let people talk about it in the general chat area where there are actually people to discuss it with!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-of-pain)
    The music, tv and books forum. Its dead and you're not supposed to talk about stuff here that could go in another forum. How can you have a good discussion there!? Its crazy. Get rid of the music and stuff forum and just let people talk about it in the general chat area where there are actually people to discuss it with!!!!
    Good idea.

ReputationRep:
    Now we see where the course fees go, salaries of unnecessary people!
    I personally think I get good value for money - the top people in their field for the same price as ... well. I'm worried I'll get an earbashing here. But I get better value for money than at, say, TVU.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you undoubtedly do. Shouldn't you pay more then?
    They're working on it....

ReputationRep:
    ASDA Plasters - If you're in an emergency, you need to be able to open them quick? Well these take ages to open and half the time you end up ripping the plaster inside.

Oh and of course, the BBC newsreaders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    ASDA Plasters - If you're in an emergency, you need to be able to open them quick? Well these take ages to open and half the time you end up ripping the plaster inside.

Oh and of course, the BBC newsreaders.
    uh oh, take cover!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    uh oh, take cover!
    LOL And what is that supposed to mean?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 25, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.