Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Well, with your birthday and TK out on hers, maybe May 3 may be the party night for UKL!
    i'll probs be out...wat...u think im gnna stay home on mine?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    i'll probs be out...wat...u think im gnna stay home on mine?!?!
    we'll have it on the 4th then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heather2)
    Hiya. my birthday was on monday n i was 16! yay! i was just wondering if anyone else had a birthday round about now because everyone i seem to know has a birthday in april - tis an expensive month!
    heather xxx
    11th May for me. I'm 17 or 18, can't remember which. Studies show that people born in May are much luckier than people born in other months, whereas people born in April are the unluckiest. It must be true, I saw it on Richard & Judy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    we'll have it on the 4th then!
    thats fine with me...we shud check with dude 1st tho...

ReputationRep:
    There's 9th may free of birthdays (I think)

ReputationRep:
    Maybe we should just have it on April 30 - so everyone who's having their birthdays can have one big party then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    11th May for me. I'm 17 or 18, can't remember which. Studies show that people born in May are much luckier than people born in other months, whereas people born in April are the unluckiest. It must be true, I saw it on Richard & Judy.
    i sed that...and i was quite happy until my teacher pointed out that if u go up to sum1 and say are u lucky or unlucky theyre MORE likely to say lucky and it cud be chance that they asked more may borns than others...
    im still lucky tho

ReputationRep:
    thats fine with me...we shud check with dude 1st tho...
    Early birthdays for us lot after then?

ReputationRep:
    mine was in march

ReputationRep:
    Maybe we should just have it on April 30 - so everyone who's having their birthdays can have one big party then?
    u dnt have a party b4 ur bday...its inauspicious(sp?)

ReputationRep:
    June 1 then?

ReputationRep:
    3rd May is before many of our b'days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Early birthdays for us lot after then?
    oops...didnt think...lets just all have our own threads on our bdays...

ReputationRep:
    I was born at about 4.20am. So the 5th hour of the 5th day of the 5th month. Hence 5 is my lucky number. ;-) I decided to go for an overnight trip to edinburgh with my mates for my birthday rather than a big party on my birthday. More fun!
    I thought I was fairly rare being born on the 5th of may. Only celebs born on the same day that I know of are Craig David, Jansen Spencer and Michael Palin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    3rd May is before many of our b'days
    lol - let's have a party everyday in may then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie55)
    I was born at about 4.20am. So the 5th hour of the 5th day of the 5th month. Hence 5 is my lucky number. ;-) I decided to go for an overnight trip to edinburgh with my mates for my birthday rather than a big party on my birthday. More fun!
    I thought I was fairly rare being born on the 5th of may. Only celebs born on the same day that I know of are Craig David, Jansen Spencer and Michael Palin.
    and dennis bergkamp and karl marx. i was born at midday so halfway thru the 5th day of the 5th month - 5 is my lucky number too lol

ReputationRep:
    What happened to Jansen Spencer?

I wonder if he'll go back to Neighbours.........

ReputationRep:
    lol - let's have a party everyday in may then!
    That would be fine by me!

ReputationRep:
    What happened to Jansen Spencer?

I wonder if he'll go back to Neighbours.........
    which one was jansen spencer??

ReputationRep:
    and dennis bergkamp and karl marx. i was born at midday so halfway thru the 5th day of the 5th month - 5 is my lucky number too lol
    Becks' b'day is on 6th may.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.