Mullets, plastic and felt????? Watch

This discussion is closed.
queen-of-pain
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Women with un-bouncy mullets. Large, cheesey, brightly coloured PLASTIC earrings. Denim skirts and felt boots. Silly pink & yellow shoes that point upwards for some reason. Topshop is a nightmare with plastic beads and green tops.

WHY????? It wasnt cool in the 80's, its not cool now. Whats wrong with these people and how can it be stopped?
kingslaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by queen-of-pain)
Women with un-bouncy mullets. Large, cheesey, brightly coloured PLASTIC earrings. Denim skirts and felt boots. Silly pink & yellow shoes that point upwards for some reason. Topshop is a nightmare with plastic beads and green tops.

WHY????? It wasnt cool in the 80's, its not cool now. Whats wrong with these people and how can it be stopped?
Its terrible isnt it. I stopped wearing that sort of stuff weeks ago.
VoodooDoll
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

i must admit i bought a pair of plastic pink earrings...though i have since seen the error of my ways *shudders* :eek:
tonka
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

they prob. been brainwashed by topshop so that sum1 will actual buy there clothes
Big Sister
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

ARGGHHHhh.. the invasion of the gnomes
fifi53
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hairdressers...
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

For some ungodly reasons *shudder* some teenage magazines *shudder* thought it would be cool to bring it back *shudder*. It is NOT COOL!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (49)
98%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (1)
2%

Watched Threads