The Student Room Group

Universities that look at AS?

So my AS are pretty much the only good academic results I have, which uni's look at AS results?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jaska
So my AS are pretty much the only good academic results I have, which uni's look at AS results?
Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe Oxbridge look at the %UMS at AS, but most universities tend not to look at them to much; try Leeds they give full points for academics If you have 3As at AS but you'll have to really work on your PS and sit the BMAT. Also if you haven't sat the UKCAT yet it could be a great opportunity to make your application stand out more, same for the BMAT.

What I would advise is to get your UKCAT out the way, start preparing for the BMAT (if you plan on taking obviously) and once you have all your scores and personal statement in front of you, systematically go through the University pages to see what you need and to see if you have it. Check out the 'Apply to your strengths' medicine page here on tsr to get a idea of which university admissions processes suit your application. Beware though some of the information is a little outdated so be wary of this and check the websites to confirm the information is reliable

Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending