The Student Room Group

Nicki Minaj is back?!?

With this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

(embedding doesn't work for me for some reason :curious:)

thoughts? :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Kill it with fire.
Reply 2
expected that, enjoyed the vid but modern music is rubbish
Better than her song 'Stupid Hoe'.
Good lord how do people pick these annoying beats all the time?
Get yo ass out of ma face!
She stole Sir Mix-a-Lot's beat and added in her own trashy lyrics coupled with her cackly laugh.
Can confirm , watched on mute
I can't decide if I like it or not anyhoo will probably be one of those songs that grow on me

That laugh and drake's face though :rofl:
Reply 9
Let's remember if you didn't know: Minaj grew up with severe issues and had little friends growing up and little attention from family. So we are watching someone with deep rooted personal issues and that's why I avoid her. But she's been back, sadly.
Reply 10
Original post by MidnightDream
I can't decide if I like it or not anyhoo will probably be one of those songs that grow on me

That laugh and drake's face though :rofl:

course. :rolleyes:
Original post by ApeMob
course. :rolleyes:

problem? :tongue:
Reply 12
Original post by MidnightDream
problem? :tongue:

Not from you little girl :nah: I've been seen your one of thoooose kinds. ":tongue:" And you didn't have to respond, I'll take my time getting back to you if you do. :smile:
All that ASS.
Original post by ApeMob
Not from you little girl :nah: I've been seen your one of thoooose kinds. ":tongue:" And you didn't have to respond, I'll take my time getting back to you if you do. :smile:

one of what kinds? you didn't have to quote me but you did and if you weren't being so vague I wouldn't have to respond but it is what it is :laugh:
Reply 15
Original post by ProfoundStark
All that ASS.

She better have all that ass with the lack of talent and trash she puts out :smile:
Couldn't watch the whole thing it's absolutely ****. ****. ****.

Ass is good as always tho.
Didn't like the song but those asses, damn.
Isn't her ass fake anyway?
Reply 19

(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest