bcgirl16
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm currently going to be a junior at Boston College, but I am studying abroad for the fall semester at UCL. Does anyone have any advice as to what I can expect as an affiliate student. I will be living in the Frances Gardner House. On the Frances Gardner Facebook page there are a lot of posts about Freshers Week. Are there a lot of events for upperclassmen as well? Any advice from current UCL students would be so helpful.
bcgirl16
Rep:
?
(Original post by nicolekhauli)
I am an affiliate student as well and staying in frances gardner too! I'm coming from the american university of beirut in lebanon as a junior as well
That's awesome! It's good to know that other affiliate students will be in the frances gardner house. I wasn't sure if I was going to be the only non first-year student.
bcgirl16
Rep:
?
(Original post by nicolekhauli)
I am in single ensuite. What about you?
I am in an ensuite single as well! Do you know if we will find out who our flatmates are before arriving?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (11)
12.79%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (19)
22.09%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (39)
45.35%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (14)
16.28%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
3.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed