Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My computer is all messed up, my print screen button on my keyboard won't work, how can I save a screen shot, is there another way to do it? I need to save a screen for an assignment. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    What do you mean print screen doesn't work? All that does is copy the screen to the clipboard. You have to paste the image somewhere after that.
    I know, but It doesnt do anything, the button is broke! The clipboard is empty, Is there another way to get it there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Thought: if you have the accessibility things installed on windows, open up 'on screen keyboard'. You can just press print screen on that, it works like you were pressing it for real.
    Thanks, I'll give it a try.

ReputationRep:
    Put a bullet through it.

ReputationRep:
    you can get freeware programs for that sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.atlantsoft.com/utils/ssm.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sponge Bob)
    you can get freeware programs for that sort of thing.
    I've got it sorted now, I just dug out my old keyboard and it worked with it.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.