The Student Room Group

Are virgin girls gagging for sex?

As much as a virgin guy would be?

especially in their 20s?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes.
Of course not. If they were 'gagging' they would have found someone to sleep with.
Not the christian girls:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Not the christian girls:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'd be surprised....
Some are. Some aren't.
Original post by bittr n swt
You'd be surprised....

Then they are not born again Christians

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends how keen they are. But I shouldn't hope for virgin girls to be gagging for sex, that would be terrible.
Then they are not born again Christians

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some religious girls would be wanting sex trust me. Obviously some won't but a lot will because they're curious.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Of course not. If they were 'gagging' they would have found someone to sleep with.

not if they're ugly
Original post by bittr n swt
Some religious girls would be wanting sex trust me. Obviously some won't but a lot will because they're curious.

But Christianity isn't a religion it is a relationship with God!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dunno if I'm "gagging for it", if I was I'd probably have done something about by now...pretty horny though, not gonna lie :colonhash:
Some are, some aren't!

Dunno if I'm "gagging for it", if I was I'd probably have done something about by now...pretty horny though, not gonna lie :colonhash:

I just realised there was no point in me repping you! D'oh! :frown:

yes but has anyone actually offered it to you?

has anyone actually pursued you romantically long enough for sex to be on the table?

and how old are you?
Reply 14
Actually, interestingly enough, a persons libido is the most active around their early 20s (Moreso than in puberty)

I can speak from experience, I'm 20 and my only sexual experience has come from you know what. Multiple times. During the course of the day

This is probably one of the weirder posts I've posted today.
But Christianity isn't a religion it is a relationship with God!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha my friend said this!! And I think I agree.
yes but has anyone actually offered it to you?

has anyone actually pursued you romantically long enough for sex to be on the table?

and how old are you?

Lol yes it's been offered, more than a few times. Guys who only wanted a one night stand, guys who wanted to be friends with benefits and guys who wanted to be "casual" or non exclusive. And that's the reason I'm a virgin - don't think I could sleep with someone if we weren't exclusive. Granted, I wasn't really in any rush to have sex in secondary school.
For whatever reason, most people are surprised I'm a virgin and tend to think I'm a total slag. :wink:

And I just turned 21
Lol yes it's been offered, more than a few times. Guys who only wanted a one night stand, guys who wanted to be friends with benefits and guys who wanted to be "casual" or non exclusive. And that's the reason I'm a virgin - don't think I could sleep with someone if we weren't exclusive. Granted, I wasn't really in any rush to have sex in secondary school.
For whatever reason, most people are surprised I'm a virgin and tend to think I'm a total slag. :wink:

And I just turned 21

exclusive fwb ?
Original post by jay2013
Some are, some aren't!

I just realised there was no point in me repping you! D'oh! :frown:

Sorry mate! Haha I appreciate it though
Original post by blueskyblue
exclusive fwb ?

That would be fine but most guys tend to get a little bit freaked out when they find out you're a virgin though, regardless of what they're after

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending