UCL Accommodation urgently need help!!!!!!

Watch
ambonkers
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I have been offered a single ensuite at Goldsmid House for just under £200 p/w. This is an hours walk away from my main department building at UCL, and one tube via transport.

I have looked everywhere for other private accommodation but there is nothing left. As I live in London, I am tempted to decline this offer as it takes the exact amount of time, if not more for me to reach Uni from the accommodation.

I was just wondering whether anyone has been in a similar situation. Does going on the waiting list for INTERCOLLEGIATE HALLS (3rd Sept) actually work and provide anything?
Does going on the waiting list for UCL accommodation (22nd Sept) actually work either?

Any help is appreciated as I have one day left to respond to UCL's offer.

Thanks
ajmal95
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Unfortunately I can't help with your situation, but I don't think there is much else in the UCL waiting list, as I have just been declined. If you do decide to stay at home, is there any way I could take your accommodation off you?
ambonkers
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by ajmal95)
Unfortunately I can't help with your situation, but I don't think there is much else in the UCL waiting list, as I have just been declined. If you do decide to stay at home, is there any way I could take your accommodation off you?

I know the UCL waiting list opens on 22nd September - conveniently the day that Uni starts. Sorry I don't think it works like that! When I phoned, I asked to be offered the accommodation that others had declined and they told me I had to wait for the waiting list
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (189)
29.3%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.43%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.99%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.37%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.91%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.84%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.89%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.26%

Watched Threads