The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I dont have mine either!!!! And im panicking too! I think they are just sending it all out randomly! I'm going to give it until tomorrow even though they say not to ring them until mid September!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
hey i havent got mine either i applied to lonsdale hopefully it will come 2morrow or i mite ring them
Reply 3
Its frustrating isnt it! i cant wait til mid september

but im glad im not the only one without a reply, you start to wonder if they ever got ur accomodation form in the first place!

fingers crossed for tomorrow

x x x
Reply 4
yeah it is annoying but least were not alone if ures arrive 2morrow n mine doesnt then i will start 2 think they neva recieved the form!
i still haven't got mine either! I did get my drivers license today though :biggrin:

Well this gives me high hopes for being in Lonsdale then seen as you others who applied there still haven't heard anything...
Reply 6
same here guys!! i'm waiting til i know where i am before sending off all these forms and things.. and to save the agro of getting in touch with natwest twice i'm waiting until i know my accom before applying for my student account..

trust us to pick the most awkward college!!

xx
Reply 7
Maybe this means we are all neighbours then!! i hope so. it seems its jst pple waiting for lonsdale doesn't it?!

i feel much less lonely now anyway so thanks for ur replies.

x
Reply 8
I've applied for Furness though!
Reply 9
Erica
I've applied for Furness though!

What was your second choice?
Reply 10
Lonsdale! And i sent my accom form off the day i got it!
Reply 11
fylde haven't done their's either!
Reply 12
Erica
Lonsdale! And i sent my accom form off the day i got it!

Then I would guess that you've been put into Lonsdale.

If you have that seems really stupid. A girl I work with really wanted to be in Lonsdale, and got put in the new Furness.

If you are in Lonsdale maybe you should swap? Hehe.
Reply 13
Well this is what I dont get coz most ppl hav their furness tuff through and furness was my first choice and Lonsdale was full before Furness so surely that means I should be in Furness
Reply 14
Erica
Well this is what I dont get coz most ppl hav their furness tuff through and furness was my first choice and Lonsdale was full before Furness so surely that means I should be in Furness

Stupidly this isn't the way it works.

If someone's first choice college was full, they have no option but to put them in their second choice one, even if that means another person (i.e. you for example) loses out on their first choice college.

Stupid, but they have to try and make it fair.

x
Reply 15
But then that means I wouldn't have got my second choice either! So its not fair. They said it was first come first serve basis too. My friend applied a month after me for Furness and is in! How annoying x
i can't be first come first served. my form was posted back 30 minutes after recieving it and i didn't get my first choice!
Reply 17
Well they shouldn't say that then shold they so irritated!
Reply 18
Erica
But then that means I wouldn't have got my second choice either! So its not fair. They said it was first come first serve basis too. My friend applied a month after me for Furness and is in! How annoying x

No you will have, don't worry.

Lonsdale might be full, but they will have moved someone who had Lonsdale as their first choice, and moved them to their second choice college, so there is room for someone like you.

Besides you could still be in Furness. This is a hypothetical situation!
Reply 19
oh the awkwardness!!

Latest

Trending

Trending