adamrules247
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi. My mother, who is my sponsor, is currently filling out the PFF2 form to show that I need support.

She's currently filling in the box which is about income from interest on savings. Now she earns X amount (I'm not willing to give my mother's income!). Now, in our letter from the tax credits people it says that when discussing savings we are to deduct £300 from our savings which gives us a minus figure and it says that, on the HMRC fund about tax credit that if there is a minus figure then to fill it out as £0.

Now, my question therefore is should we put the X figure, or the £0 figure.

All help appreciated! I'm pretty desperate as this needs to go off ASAP, by tomorrow if possible
adamrules247
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Bump. Can anyone help?!
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi there.

When it comes to savings, we only take into consideration any taxable interest. Can you clarify exactly what type of savings these are? Some do not have to be taken into consideration, such as ISAS.

If the savings are taxable we would need to take the total taxable figure for the year.

Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (25)
13.23%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.35%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.76%
I need help with my personal statement (79)
41.8%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (46)
24.34%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.59%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
7.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise