Turn on thread page Beta

heya! well, apparently failing german, english n gen studs spectacularly wasn't enough for me, as I've just added french and maths to the list! well, I'd already failed maths really cos P3 and M1 were unbelievably difficult (ne1 agree? Pleeeease agree lol ) neway, frech this morning was seriously the longest n hardest french exam I have ever done what did ne1 else think of it? and did ne1 sit OCR S2 this afternoon? I found it soo hard, probably cos most of the Qs related in some way to hypothesis testing, which I find really really hard, I don't know why neway, I have a teeny french class, so I was wondering if ne1 else had ne opinions on French Unit 4 AQA? and every1 else in my maths class seemed to find S2 easy, so does ne1 else agree with me that it was hard or am I in the minority lol Hope all your exams r going well!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you haven't done as badly as you think. What board did you do for German? I did AQA for German and found it quite hard.

awww, thanx I hope not, but my maths exams especially have been a nightmare! I did German on Edexcel last Wednesday The three papers, reading writing and listening were all at the same time but not on the same paper like my French if that makes ne sense hehe they were all really hard, but I'm kinda glad we did German on Edexcel cos I'm not too good at German and AQA tends to be the harder board I hope ur exams r going well or have gone well if you've finished I've got two left What subjects do u do other than German?

ReputationRep:
    I normally find Edexcel harder, especially for maths (!), but AQA is probably the hardest for languages. We had a 2.5 hour paper (A2 listening, reading and writing) last Monday and a 2 hour paper as well last Wednesday (topics and texts), and they were both very hard. Did you do coursework or the topics and texts paper for German? I did the written paper, but I wish I'd opted for coursework in the end!!

I did coursework for German yay! we didn't actually get a choice, we just got told we were doing coursework, but I was quite glad cos I get sooooo stressed about exams n usually end up making a bit of a mess of them I did coursework for French and English too, but we didn't do the coursework module for maths I kinda wish we had now, since the exams were so hard! I'm sure u'll have done well in ur exams Do u want to go to uni next year? I was technically *supposed* to be doing lol but that was b4 all the failing of exams started

s2 was ok, part from the last part of the last question

Originally posted by Unregistered
    s2 was ok, part from the last part of the last question
    ooh, ick the whole Type II error thing? I never understood that when we did it in class, didn't have a chance of being able to do it in the exam the maximum mark I can have got in the S2 paper is 43 I think, cos I left so many Qs out and that would mean that I had to get everything right that I answered which I *know* I didn't I've never been able to get the hang of stats or mechanics, and this year pure went downhill too! did u sit OCR P3 too? or M1?

yeah i did p3

cotdayum, that was a nasty paper

Having to type out 23 emoticons in your posts, no wonder you're called "Stressed".

ReputationRep:
    hey dont stress everyone in our year thought it was well hard too, it was so different to the mocks. all the past papers weve done have been like, tick the right answer and find the exact equivalent and stuff and this was like, write out 10 paragraphs in ur own words!

and how hard was the first listening?! i was like, moving on...

and then every1 else finished and i was working right til the last second. failed that one then!

ReputationRep:
    oh soz wait a sec i think were doing diff boards. but most of my friends do aqa and they said it was solid. i do bio chem and maths and french is definately the hardest. u hav to know essay writing, analysing, literature, current affairs, statistics... its a joke!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.