Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    i think 200 might be a bit steep, but yes, you might well have lost a few but it was avoided when possible.
    so what was the actual reason for bono leaving? - because you deleted a small fraction of his posts?

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHA I sooo wish I'd stayed up last night!!!

Oh well, revenge is sweet, ain't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    so what was the actual reason for bono leaving? - because you deleted a small fraction of his posts?
    he left because sire challenged him to find 25 useful posts then bono went and edited a bunch and sire caught him. Bono was mad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    I don't know why he actually left, he's prob here somewhere right now. I should think sire etc ganging up on him, plus the mods deleting some spam by him didn't help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    he left because sire challenged him to find 25 useful posts then bono went and edited a bunch and sire caught him. Bono was mad.
    I had help with that remember. As for ganging up on him... I think I just got the ball rolling and others agreed with common sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    bono's on 9000!!

welcome to the milestone!!

love Katy ***
    Didn't Bono reach 10'000?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    read the thread its self explanatory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    to be helpful: yes, but then there was a cull

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    to be helpful: yes, but then there was a cull
    What?Where his spam messages deleted or a windup?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I had help with that remember. As for ganging up on him... I think I just got the ball rolling and others agreed with common sense
    It had been going for sometime - in the About subforum there was a thread started by Mr White when he left, which turned into a similar arguement against Bono (however in this has all been deleted), but then he started ignoring the arguements cos he kept getting proved wrong, and couldn't fight back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    well sort of, i think you were more the final straw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    well sort of, i think you were more the final straw
    Interesting. I don't really know about anyone else, but I'm pleased that enough people got to him. IN my short time back, I've seen too many new users who seem to think he was one of the greats of the forum owing to his high spammed post count. Their attention would have been better directed towards people like vienna95, elpaw, Mr White, amazingtrade, Daveo, Iluvatar and others I can't remember off hand. Let us hope he doesn't return, and if he does, at least refrains from flooding the forum with erm was it 420posts in one day???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Interesting. I don't really know about anyone else, but I'm pleased that enough people got to him. IN my short time back, I've seen too many new users who seem to think he was one of the greats of the forum owing to his high spammed post count. Their attention would have been better directed towards people like vienna95, elpaw, Mr White, amazingtrade, Daveo, Iluvatar and others I can't remember off hand. Let us hope he doesn't return, and if he does, at least refrains from flooding the forum with erm was it 420posts in one day???
    it is nice to see him go, we all know he'll be back though. and i bet he'll stay quiet for ages before admitting his true identity (like he did with the maskall thing).

i don't know how anyone can actually post as much as most of you lot.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    it is nice to see him go, we all know he'll be back though. and i bet he'll stay quiet for ages before admitting his true identity (like he did with the maskall thing).

i don't know how anyone can actually post as much as most of you lot.

lou xxx
    Agreed. This place is too addictive for any who've spent some time here. As for posting so much, I know I did a little over 300 in 24 hours once, but that included work, and I think two meetings, plus insomnia. hehe. But that was only a once off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    http://www.uk-learning.net/showpost....70&postcount=2 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    garr i've just realised that about 50 of my posts were deleted, i was really close to 3000 last night.... ah well i guess we all have to make little sacrifices (you owe me one mods, and ollie- why are you on msn? tsk)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    garr i've just realised that about 50 of my posts were deleted, i was really close to 3000 last night.... ah well i guess we all have to make little sacrifices (you owe me one mods, and ollie- why are you on msn? tsk)

lou xxx
    why am I???

i'm not on there atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    why am I???

i'm not on there atm
    no i know you're not. but you should be, grrrr *has no one interesting online to distract her from her work*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Good lord yes i am glad he's gone. I was at the breaking point with his spam, anti american attitude, GL bashing ect.

ReputationRep:
    Woo hoo! bono's gone, time for alittle happy dance...
    Attached Images

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 23, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.