Ashleighpearce
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey guys so usually I'm an A/A* and I was terrified I would fail my exams but I got 11 A's and an A* and I'm just wondering whether for gcses that's good enough (or in the right direction) for law at UCL I was just wondering. Obviously I know a levels are the ones that matter but did I do well enough on a gcse level? Just wondering. Thanks!!
bittr n swt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Have you checked ucl website first?
Ashleighpearce
Rep:
?
(Original post by bittr n swt)
Have you checked ucl website first?
I did and it says the minimum gcse requirements are b in maths and English but I got A*'in English and A in maths. All I really want to know is are my gcse results good enough for someone who wants to do law?
Pectorac
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Ashleighpearce)
I did and it says the minimum gcse requirements are b in maths and English but I got A*'in English and A in maths. All I really want to know is are my gcse results good enough for someone who wants to do law?
If you exceed the requirements, why would you not be good enough? Your results are excellent.
bittr n swt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It's hard to tell right now. You haven't done the LNAT or AS levels so don't worry just yet.
idektbh
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Congrats on such consistently high results! I would say these results are fine for applying to UCL for Law (however you will definitely need strong A Levels). You are definitely in the right direction
Ashleighpearce
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pectorac)
If you exceed the requirements, why would you not be good enough? Your results are excellent.
Thank you !! I hope I have a chance! Did you just do your gcses?
Pectorac
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thank you !! I hope I have a chance! Did you just do your gcses?
You have every chance in the world. I did my GCSEs last year and my AS-levels this year.
Ashleighpearce
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pectorac)
You have every chance in the world. I did my GCSEs last year and my AS-levels this year.
Oh that's awesome what are you planning on doing in the future? Did you do good in your GCSE's?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (47)
15.02%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (101)
32.27%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (39)
12.46%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (27)
8.63%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.43%
I think it's an unfair expectation (79)
25.24%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
0.96%

Watched Threads