Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who couldn't stop laughing??

But on a kinder note, you guys, he's having the last laugh - making heaps of money what with promotions and even possibly securing a record deal (GOD forbid!). Funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Who couldn't stop laughing??

But on a kinder note, you guys, he's having the last laugh - making heaps of money what with promotions and even possibly securing a record deal (GOD forbid!). Funny.
    i think he is terrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    i think he is terrible
    If we didn't have anyone in the limelight we could laugh at and pay out (instead of always having to admire/pretend to admire etc), how boring would it get?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    If we didn't have anyone in the limelight we could laugh at and pay out (instead of always having to admire/pretend to admire etc), how boring would it get?!
    yeah but if he even had a tiny bit of talent...

ReputationRep:
    he SUCKS!!!! but I couldn't stop laughing when I saw him, maybe I should go one there and make a ass out of myself and make millions like him

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.