Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok this is one for the people that aren't single. ok I've been dating someone for a while now and I'm kind of confused. I don't know if she feels the same way I do about her and I found somthing about other guys that she wrote and I don't know if I should tell her I know about it or if I should keep my mouth shutand go on knowing that this is a lie or should I say somthing I'm confused I love her to death and I'll do anything for her I just I ....... I don't know... well thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ISUCKWITHSNS)
    ok this is one for the people that aren't single. ok I've been dating someone for a while now and I'm kind of confused. I don't know if she feels the same way I do about her and I found somthing about other guys that she wrote and I don't know if I should tell her I know about it or if I should keep my mouth shutand go on knowing that this is a lie or should I say somthing I'm confused I love her to death and I'll do anything for her I just I ....... I don't know... well thanks
    how serious was what she wrote?

ReputationRep:
    about how much she cares about him, and how he's the perfect guy for her

ReputationRep:
    about how much she cares about him, and how he's the perfect guy for her
    how long ago did she write it? Maybe she over it now?

ReputationRep:
    she worte it a while ago, but I don't think she is over it, just bc she talks about him alot

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, girls minds are forever changing. Look at me for instance, Just two weeks ago i was infatuated with the ever benevolent Julian, I went shopping, met Jermaine who was working at a store, now im infatuated with him.

ReputationRep:
    yeah but you shouldn't be changing your mind that quick if your in "love" with the guy

ReputationRep:
    yeah but you shouldn't be changing your mind that quick if your in "love" with the guy
    don't overeact- i am completely crazy about my bf, but am aware that i talk to/about my ex-bf quite a lot, it doesn't mean i still love him just that he has an important part in my life (he is pretty much my best friend and i love him to bits in a friend way).

if it worries you jus mention it next time she brings him up in conversation ask her what the deal is with him, but don't accuse her of anything!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    listen mate, if you're seriously paranoid and not having fun then the best thing you can do is talk to her. that way it either gets sorted or the relationship ends, both eventualities will make you happier in the long run, which is the most important thing right?

ReputationRep:
    dude kick her ass to the curb you don't need her if shes going to mess with your head like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superman663j7)
    dude kick her ass to the curb you don't need her if shes going to mess with your head like that
    woah! slow down egghead. shes not intentionally messing with his head here, it could be his paranoia kicking in.

ReputationRep:
    hey, if she's saying she cares about someone else, then she doesn't have her wholeself in the relshionship. she shouldn't be talking like that at all, if she says she loves him she should mean it

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her. This sounds all bad.

ReputationRep:
    I try to talk to her but everytime I go to I just look her in the eyes and everything in the world seems right I love her so muchits just really scary bc I don't want to lose her I don't know what I would do with out her

ReputationRep:
    if she didn't want you, you would've been long gone

ReputationRep:
    Where was this written? Was it in her diary or somewhere that you shouldn't have been looking? If it was then it would be harder for you to talk to her about it because you are out of line looking through her stuff. If it was written on a doodle pad next to the phone for all to see then you can and should just ask her when and why she wrote it (is it definitely about someone else or could it be about you?). In the other case you still need to talk to her otherwise this will drive you crazy. Ask her in a casual way (not too casual, just kind of "out of curiosity...") if she ever thinks about what it would be like if she wasn't with you. You don't need to tell her about what you read - but you do need to stop snooping. If she says you're the only guy for her then it comes back to you and how much you trust her.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, wait, hang on a second. Are you a clingy boyfriend? She may love you but maybe she needs more space than you give her. Perhaps she was only talking hypothetically. Like this guy we all know, Karl, we all agree that he is the perfect guy and we all love him and he would be perfect for us, "If only there were more guys like Karl" type o thing.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.