The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Undertaker
As many of you know by now one of our truely beloved members*snorts* has claimed to leave forever :rolleyes:. I am starting a pool to see how long it takes before bono comes back.

hahaha i sang the same song on the earlier thread... as did zjuwelh.
Reply 2
I'm betting on bono decideing tomorrow that he was being too noble to leave and thus should not be held to his decision to leave.
Reply 3
Undertaker
I'm betting on bono decideing tomorrow that he was being too noble to leave and thus should not be held to his decision to leave.

yup did u see how mad he got at sire lol then everyone ganged up on him and now he's gone
Reply 4
PadFoot90
yup did u see how mad he got at sire lol then everyone ganged up on him and now he's gone

I read the threads. Was there another one besides the GL and ickle katy's sadistic :tongue: congrats on the 9000 post?
Reply 5
moncal
I read the threads. Was there another one besides the GL and ickle katy's sadistic :tongue: congrats on the 9000 post?

o no lol just those. lol the mods did quite a number on his post count. Looks like we are the only 2 posting
Reply 6
I want to go to sleep! I've got to get up at 7!!!!!!!
Reply 7
me!
I want to go to sleep! I've got to get up at 7!!!!!!!

and its 4:30 now?
Reply 8
PadFoot90
and its 4:30 now?

yep :frown:

oh I do love my coursework *evil glare* and it's that thing everyone hates here... media studies!
Reply 9
I wonder where in the world is me!?
Reply 10
moncal
I wonder where in the world is me!?

here *waves*

near London/Essex! where only mad people are up i.e me!
Reply 11
me!

oh I do love my coursework *evil glare* and it's that thing everyone hates here... media studies!

lol i love that bubble paper site
Reply 12
me!
here *waves*

near London/Essex! where only mad people are up i.e me!

Well three hours sleep won't do you much good.
Reply 13
moncal
Well three hours sleep won't do you much good.

I'm not even going to get to go to sleep!!!!!! :frown: Oh well...

woooooooooo
me!

I don't

that hypothesis in A2 year is a BITCH

Latest

Trending

Trending