jakelovric
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm studying... History and Sociology

I'm interested in... Photography, Philosophy, House music, Spirituality, Astrology, Food, Running, Swimming,

I'm thinking about... Student Bank accounts. Considering I'll be living in London with hardly any money to live off I'm just wondering what student bank accounts would be the best money wise, have quite a good overdraft rating and have loads of perks like railcards and shizzz?? By the way I'm completely stupid when it comes to banking and stuff so please be patient with my idiotic brain haha
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jakelovric)
I'm studying... History and Sociology

I'm interested in... Photography, Philosophy, House music, Spirituality, Astrology, Food, Running, Swimming,

I'm thinking about... Student Bank accounts. Considering I'll be living in London with hardly any money to live off I'm just wondering what student bank accounts would be the best money wise, have quite a good overdraft rating and have loads of perks like railcards and shizzz?? By the way I'm completely stupid when it comes to banking and stuff so please be patient with my idiotic brain haha
Welcome to :tsr:

You might like to check out: Money and finance

Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm happy to help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.08%
I don't have everything I need (99)
39.92%

Watched Threads