The Student Room Group

Change made to student finance but no update yet

I had to make a change to my student finance details because it was set to pay Coventry for some reason (I'm going to stafford) and it was supposed to take up to 48 hours to complete and that time has elapsed, I need the info to fill out an enrolment form. Do I just keep waiting? and any other stafford students, when does the enrolment form need to be completed by?
Reply 1
shameless bump
Reply 2
It can take up to 6 weeks to update. I would give them a call instead and just explain to them - it shouldn't really be a problem, I have changed mine a couple of weeks ago and it still hasn't changed.
Reply 3
Original post by Butterfly92
It can take up to 6 weeks to update. I would give them a call instead and just explain to them - it shouldn't really be a problem, I have changed mine a couple of weeks ago and it still hasn't changed.

A few other people said it should only take 48 hours, the six weeks thing is for submitting a brand new form
Original post by Deadric
A few other people said it should only take 48 hours, the six weeks thing is for submitting a brand new form

I had to change the tuition fee because I apparently only asked for 7000 when I didn't. It took AGES to come through, I couldn't view my application on the website and it took about 2 months to get the new updated paperwork in the post. For some reason I still can't view my application on the website.
Reply 5
Original post by RoundTrip
I had to change the tuition fee because I apparently only asked for 7000 when I didn't. It took AGES to come through, I couldn't view my application on the website and it took about 2 months to get the new updated paperwork in the post. For some reason I still can't view my application on the website.

I hope mine doesnt take that long, uni starts in 4 weeks or so for me
Original post by Deadric
I hope mine doesnt take that long, uni starts in 4 weeks or so for me

I think you have a bit of leeway like they don't demand payments straight away if your having finance issues. Not sure about accommodation though.
Mine took a week to update. If it takes longer than a week I'd say call them and see what's up
Reply 8
Original post by randomguy786
Mine took a week to update. If it takes longer than a week I'd say call them and see what's up

Ok I'll do that thanks
Original post by Deadric
I had to make a change to my student finance details because it was set to pay Coventry for some reason (I'm going to stafford) and it was supposed to take up to 48 hours to complete and that time has elapsed, I need the info to fill out an enrolment form. Do I just keep waiting? and any other stafford students, when does the enrolment form need to be completed by?

I had to change mine as I went through clearing. I rang them up and they said 10-15 working days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending