The Student Room Group

Oxford HAT help

I want to go to oxford so need to do the HAT (history aptitude test). My mum forked out for a tutor but he keeps telling me I'm overthinking my answers but his suggestions sound too simple for oxford?? Any tips received gladly I go to a state school so don't have many people to ask
Original post by Missmicrotia
I want to go to oxford so need to do the HAT (history aptitude test). My mum forked out for a tutor but he keeps telling me I'm overthinking my answers but his suggestions sound too simple for oxford?? Any tips received gladly I go to a state school so don't have many people to ask

Try posting in the Oxford forum?
Reply 2
Original post by Missmicrotia

I'm with you on this one. The HAT is a tough challenge for almost everyone who takes it. You can't really 'overthink' your answers unless doing so leads to time management problems.

Quick Reply