The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anon75
Makarov is so cool

But I PREFER the theme DRAGON FORCE!

And I also love the one piece ost the very very strongest :colondollar:

Sadly never seen One Piece :frown:.
Dragon force and the theme rocks so hard!

This scene was freaking amazing!

Spoiler

Original post by Tai Ga
Yes. My life pretty much revolves around it tbh

We are alike :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by toxiictests
Sadly never seen One Piece :frown:.
Dragon force and the theme rocks so hard!

This scene was freaking amazing!

Spoiler

I watched all the animes on this world :colondollar:
Reply 63
Original post by Tai Ga
Yes. My life pretty much revolves around it tbh

Same here, I've been watching anime since I was 6. Now I'm 18 and I still watch them :wink:
Original post by Anon75
a little gift for you use this

http://myanimelist.net/anime/5114/Fullmetal_Alchemist:_Brotherhood

you can also watch fate zero/stay night - Mirai nikki- Shiki these are good animes.

NO, as the biggest fan ever of Fate Stay/night. NEVER WATCH THE ANIME.
I recommend you read the Visual novel of F S/N. I spent 63 hours reading it! It was 100x better. Then when you watch Fate Stay Night you will see how awesome it is. Or you can wait for the new anime that's in development. The FATE universe is absolutely amazing!
Reply 65
If you like Katana fights you must watch : Kenshin-Samurai Champloo-Afro Samurai
Reply 66
Original post by Anon75

I've watched over 600 now :colondollar: started when I discovered this Spanish anime channel and i felt like Newton, it was the greatest discovery in my life and still will be even if I ended up finding a cure for cancer.
Original post by Anon75
Same here, I've been watching anime since I was 6. Now I'm 18 and I still watch them :wink:

I've been watching them since I was 6 too!
I'm almost 18 and my mum thinks I'm crazy XD :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Original post by toxiictests
NO, as the biggest fan ever of Fate Stay/night. NEVER WATCH THE ANIME.
I recommend you read the Visual novel of F S/N. I spent 63 hours reading it! It was 100x better. Then when you watch Fate Stay Night you will see how awesome it is. Or you can wait for the new anime that's in development. The FATE universe is absolutely amazing!

I've done both :wink:
Original post by Anon75

I watch everything. Breaking Bad, HunterXhunter, anything. I kind of quit watching anime for a year tbh. I just lost interest. But I read Visual novels which I think are way better than anime!
Original post by Anon75
I've done both :wink:

Nice. Which other VNs have you read?
Reply 71
Original post by inachigeek21
I love anime; My favourite anime is death note.

WOOO! I love Death Note too, haven't found an anime just as good though,any suggestions?
Reply 72
Original post by Anonokay
I've been watching them since I was 6 too!
I'm almost 18 and my mum thinks I'm crazy XD :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My mum doesn't mind lol even my brothers love animes :smile:

I'm from an Asian background (Sri lankan ) so my mum think it's cartoon for kids.:biggrin:
Original post by Anon75
My mum doesn't mind lol even my brothers love animes :smile:

I'm from an Asian background (Sri lankan ) so my mum think it's cartoon for kids.:biggrin:

I'm from an asian background as well! (Bengali) my mum thinks I need to grow up hahaha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Original post by Assy123
WOOO! I love Death Note too, haven't found an anime just as good though,any suggestions?

Original post by inachigeek21
I love anime; My favourite anime is death note.

I'm also a great fan of death note , guys if you liked Death Note , watch Code Geass.

Code Geass is remotly similiar to Deah Note because a really smart teen getsa special power and tries to change the world. Other than that there not all that similiar, but I still recommend you watch Code Geass if you liked Dwath Note

The main plot for Code Geass is about Lelouch, an ex prince, heading up a terroist organization to kill his father, the emperor, and
create a perfect world where his sister Nunally can live in because Nunally is blind and crippled.

Lelouch gets his geass power in season 1 episode 1.

Info, reviews, ratings, basically everything you
need to know look here:
Http://myanimelist.net/anime/1575/Code_G...
Yes, I usually watch it non-stop.

Since getting my broadband back, I haven't slept for two days.. Been catching up :colone:
Reply 76
Original post by Anonokay
I'm from an asian background as well! (Bengali) my mum thinks I need to grow up hahaha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol my mum don't mind , because basically school and anime are all my life since I've moved here. She is happy because I don't have time for girlfriends :biggrin:.
Original post by Anon75
lol my mum don't mind , because basically school and anime are all my life since I've moved here. She is happy because I don't have time for girlfriends :biggrin:.

My life exactly bar the fact my mum cares and switch girlfriends to boyfriends :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by Binary Freak
Yes, I usually watch it non-stop.

Since getting my broadband back, I haven't slept for two days.. Been catching up :colone:

Watch this new anime called Tokyo Ghoul it's too epic.
Reply 79
Original post by SassQueen13
I love anime :ahee:
Currently getting through FMA but I'm mega slow :colondollar:

which version- brotherhood or original?
i started 3 days ago and am on ep 17 on original lol
watch Attack on Titan if you like it cos its faster paced and a lot better imo

Latest