The Student Room Group

I am a genius (IQ 160), ask me anything.

Yes, hello, it is I: Big tough Andy. You may recall me being here a few days ago and I was subsequently banned for enlightening this forum. However, given that I am a very morally upstanding person, I have decided to give this forum another chance. My IQ is an astoundingly large 160 and I realise that I should use my great intellect to enlighten those of lesser intelligence... So, ask away... :smile:

~Andy Aitken, Genius, IQ 160, Inspiration, Forgiver, Logician
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by IAmAGenius
Yes, hello, it is I: Big tough Andy. You may recall me being here a few days ago and I was subsequently banned for enlightening this forum. However, given that I am a very morally upstanding person, I have decided to give this forum another chance. My IQ is an astoundingly large 160 and I realise that I should use my great intellect to enlighten those of lesser intelligence... So, ask away... :smile:

Explain why pi is a transcendental number ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Explain the significance of the discovery of the higgs boson
Reply 3
Original post by paddey7
Explain why pi is a transcendental number ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindemann%E2%80%93Weierstrass_theorem#Transcendence_of_e_and_.CF.80

I find this rather interesting.

~Andy Aitken, IQ 160, Genius, Inspiration, Morally right
Reply 4
I'm sure he'll google all of your questions :tongue:
What is your average UMS in your A-Levels?
Reply 6
Original post by OohBurn
I'm sure he'll google all of your questions :tongue:

True :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I make 3 bacon strips, 2 burgers and did a backflip whilst making them, how many alphabets will I count (this is an easy one)
Reply 8
who created the Big Bang?
Reply 9
Oh god, you're back again. :rolleyes:

And your IQ improved. :cool:
Reply 10
What do you think it's going to be like to touch a girl?
this thread and your profile have got me in stitches

About meI am a rather introverted genius. As a child, I was somewhat aware of my extraordinary abilities. I could talk by 1, comprehend numbers and text by 1.5 and completed a degree in advanced pure mathematics by 15. Where more... intellectually deficient children saw shapes and meaningless things, I could find intricate patterns and make assumptions about this word based on those complex patterns. For example, when I was 6, I recall deriving Einstein's theory of relativity using nothing but everyday items and my ridiculously advanced brain. As you may have already speculated, My IQ (Intellectual Quotient) is an astoundingly mind bending 160. This score is exponentially higher than average, placing me in the top 0.000001% of the population. My superior intellect coupled with my fascinating personality, devilishly good looks and inconceivable talents (at least to the intellectually inferior) pretty much make me the quintessential person. I am nothing short of a genius and this forum should be eternally grateful I decided to give it another chance despite it rejecting me based on its hatred of intellectualism last time.

:rofl:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by godd
Oh god, you're back again. :rolleyes:

And your IQ improved. :cool:

I take approximately 1 IQ test per day. I take the Mensa certified test and when your life is dedicated to consolidating intelligence (unlike some of the people here apparently), you will improve.

~Andy Aitken, IQ 160, Genius, Inspiration
Why is the degeneracy pressure necessary for stars?
Reply 14
Original post by white boy
this thread and your profile have got me in stitches

About meI am a rather introverted genius. As a child, I was somewhat aware of my extraordinary abilities. I could talk by 1, comprehend numbers and text by 1.5 and completed a degree in advanced pure mathematics by 15. Where more... intellectually deficient children saw shapes and meaningless things, I could find intricate patterns and make assumptions about this word based on those complex patterns. For example, when I was 6, I recall deriving Einstein's theory of relativity using nothing but everyday items and my ridiculously advanced brain. As you may have already speculated, My IQ (Intellectual Quotient) is an astoundingly mind bending 160. This score is exponentially higher than average, placing me in the top 0.000001% of the population. My superior intellect coupled with my fascinating personality, devilishly good looks and inconceivable talents (at least to the intellectually inferior) pretty much make me the quintessential person. I am nothing short of a genius and this forum should be eternally grateful I decided to give it another chance despite it rejecting me based on its hatred of intellectualism last time.

:rofl:

The fact that you find genius and extraordinary intellectualism funny serves to prove you are indeed an anti intellectual. You just got BIG TOUGH ANDIED.

IamAgenius, what happened to the answers for the questions above?

:happy2: someone really needs to pinch your inflated head so you can come back to Earth.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by IAmAGenius
I take approximately 1 IQ test per day.

Why?
Reply 17
As much as this guy is a troll, he is bloody good one.
Reply 18
Original post by inachigeek21
Why is the degeneracy pressure necessary for stars?
10 cm, duh... If you are going to ask me questions I could've answered when I was 7, please don't. My intellect is too great for such things. I am like a powerhouse of intelligence. My mind is sharp, efficient and like a sponge. It just can't not soak up genius.

Reply 19
Original post by inachigeek21
Why?

Why not? You just got BIG TOUGH ANDIED.

Latest