The Student Room Group

Remarking GCSE results?

I am really confused about the AQA grade boundaries, my school says they haven't been released yet but on here they have? I have looked at grade boundaries on the AQA website and they don't match to watch I have on my sheet. I did AQA/B if that changes anything? But anyway I am thinking of remarking my English Lit but it is really hard to tell if they are the correct boundaries. Someone help- I am so confused!!
Original post by CactiQueen
I am really confused about the AQA grade boundaries, my school says they haven't been released yet but on here they have? I have looked at grade boundaries on the AQA website and they don't match to watch I have on my sheet. I did AQA/B if that changes anything? But anyway I am thinking of remarking my English Lit but it is really hard to tell if they are the correct boundaries. Someone help- I am so confused!!

They have been released. When you are looking at the boundaries, make sure you are not mixing up raw marks with UMS marks - they're different.
Reply 2
Original post by CactiQueen

The marks on your sheet will be UMS marks and the boundaries for these are always the same for all exams.
90% or more - A*
80-89.9 - A
etc.
Reply 3
Original post by Compost
The marks on your sheet will be UMS marks and the boundaries for these are always the same for all exams.
90% or more - A*
80-89.9 - A
etc.

My school do not put UMS marks on result slips which is a bit of a pain :frown: thankyou for replying

Quick Reply

Latest