This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
This may sound really silly. But dus anyone know any weebsites which could well give me a very good Idea of S1. I ma currrently doing mechanics and am interested in knowing what stats has to offer. Btw is it harder than Mech? Some say its less interesting? any ideas?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Well I did P1, M1 and S1 at AS level. I do physics, which made M1 a lot easier than statistics, but it depends if you like doing more physical or numerical maths. Statistics is all very hypothetical - lots of long formulae to learn and tonnes of number crunching. It does get boring and repetitive after a while but it depends on personal preference really. But go for it, its not too bad really!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
The idea I have of stats is something ,like biology or geography (i dont do these subs either!) somethinglike tonnes to study rather than application.Normally wen u get formulae in maths u dont study them, it just gets embedded in your mind aftera few applications. Do u think stats could also be like this?
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
visit mrhughes.net it has loads of papers etc
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (299)
34.17%
No (576)
65.83%

Watched Threads