The Student Room Group

What do you do that you look forward to every day, your vice in life

I was watching a tv programme yesterday about people who obsessed with shopping , they had work and one woman had work and kids, and I guess the only thing they had to look forward to was shopping. This got me thinking maybe everyone has kind of escapist habit, which is most likely not productive, but they cannot live without. So I wanted to know what your habits are which you probably do daily and it's like the highlight of the day. I think mine is Internet forums, haha, I know they are not helpful to my life but I don't have a lot of people in my life and they give me the illusion of having an impact.
Food.

Spoiler

Reply 2
Anime is something which I can confide in at the end of the day or whenever I feel sad. I prefer watching anime then interacting with the majority of people. There is people I'd give it up for though, those people who are very dear to me.
Reply 3
Does it sound bad if i say there is nothing I look forward to every day?
Original post by David B
Anime is something which I can confide in at the end of the day or whenever I feel sad. I prefer watching anime then interacting with the majority of people. There is people I'd give it up for though, those people who are very dear to me.

^^^Yep! same here:biggrin:
Reply 5
Cuddling into my partner and our cats at the end of the day while falling asleep.
Escapism.
Original post by Yasmin25
Cuddling into my partner and our cats at the end of the day while falling asleep.

That is some uber cute story
Music.

I have my earphones in at every possible moment. I even look forward to getting the bus to work just so I can listen to the latest albums I've downloaded.
Original post by Scott129
Music.

I have my earphones in at every possible moment. I even look forward to getting the bus to work just so I can listen to the latest albums I've downloaded.

Yesss!!!!!!

And honestly to talk to my mum & sibling. I have a pretty close bond with them all which I am uber grateful of.
Sweets!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending