Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Murder is certainly justified on several different circumstances. e.g. All rapists, paedophiles should be murdered. Anyone who questions this needs to get a grip. Think about it kids...

ReputationRep:
    Yes so you do agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm0273)
    Murder is certainly justified on several different circumstances. e.g. All rapists, paedophiles should be murdered. Anyone who questions this needs to get a grip. Think about it kids...
    Clap! Clap! What about illerate, thick and ignorant people who take the law into their own hands on a simple mistake such as the link below?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/child/stor...361031,00.html

A, B and C are mountain‑climbing roped together. A slips and the rope becomes caught, preventing B and C from either pulling A up or moving. With the consent of A and C, B cuts the rope knowing that A will fall to his death. A does so. Discuss.
    What about this? This was taken from a university site http://users.ox.ac.uk/~corp0538/Addi...20Problems.htm Nice to read for the legally minded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm0273)
    I think that people who commit these crimes should be put in prison for a long periode of time but I don't think they should be killed because what if you got it wronge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penthesilia)
    If someone shot my mother (on purpose and in cold blood), and I shot them, I consider that justified. Vegnence killings like that are justified in my opinion.
    But if you are killing them because of what they took away from you, do you not think that many people will lose a relative, friend or colleague who have done nothing wrong but will be affected in just the same way that made you want to take revenge? Just look at Jacobean Tragedy - vengeance never works.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.