The Student Room Group

What uni courses can I apply for?

I'm taking Biology, Psychology, English Language and Business Studies A-levels and am undecided on what career path I want to go down. Anyone know of some uni courses I could get onto if I get good grades in these subjects?
Reply 1
Just pursue what subject interests you and maybe one day it'll follow through to a job that interests you.
Reply 2
Horse Fashion is a sure bet.
A lot, your choices have opened a lot of doors
Original post by Largeelephant12
I'm taking Biology, Psychology, English Language and Business Studies A-levels and am undecided on what career path I want to go down. Anyone know of some uni courses I could get onto if I get good grades in these subjects?

Do you have any idea what kind subjects interests you, as in do you prefer sciences or humanities or social sciences?

Here is a quick list of all the subjects i could think of that you could do with your A levels :redface:

English Language and/or Linguistics
Psychology (normal or forensic)
Nursing (will need experience/work placements)
Biology/Biological Sciences
Healthcare Science/Audiology/Life sciences
Business/Management/Accounting
Politics/International Relations
Criminology
Zoology/Animal Science (at some universities)
Geology (at some universities)
Anthropology and/or Archaeology
Teaching/Education
Environmental Science
Media/Journalism

Is probably loads more, really you need to research for yourself as is a lot of options as your A levels cover a wide range of subjects :smile:
Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~
Do you have any idea what kind subjects interests you, as in do you prefer sciences or humanities or social sciences?

Here is a quick list of all the subjects i could think of that you could do with your A levels :redface:

English Language and/or Linguistics
Psychology (normal or forensic)
Nursing (will need experience/work placements)
Biology/Biological Sciences
Healthcare Science/Audiology/Life sciences
Business/Management/Accounting
Politics/International Relations
Criminology
Zoology/Animal Science (at some universities)
Geology (at some universities)
Anthropology and/or Archaeology
Teaching/Education
Environmental Science
Media/Journalism

Is probably loads more, really you need to research for yourself as is a lot of options as your A levels cover a wide range of subjects :smile:

thankyou, yes I'm going to do some more research :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending