The Student Room Group

ACA - Knowledge papers

hey guys,

quick question, i am currently preparing for the Accounting paper and wondering whether it is enough to just do the question bank. I dont have many other resources to practice questions. Are the question bank questions in the same format as the real exam paper?

Any help appreciated for the knowledge papers
Yep they are, just try to do all those in the question bank and be comfortable with any answers you got wrong and that is adequate preparation.
Original post by solid_545
hey guys,

quick question, i am currently preparing for the Accounting paper and wondering whether it is enough to just do the question bank. I dont have many other resources to practice questions. Are the question bank questions in the same format as the real exam paper?

Any help appreciated for the knowledge papers

It isn't like anyone else has access to some secret stash of practice questions so you're in no way at a disadvantage. For those who go to college to study for these exams and get Kaplan workbooks, those only describe the basic concepts but don't offer that many exam level questions.

Plowing through the question bank and making notes of what questions covered particular topics well (so you can revise them) is the way to go.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending