The Student Room Group
Reply 1
psychonaut
Magic mushrooms are being sold legally at www.offourtits.co.uk. What do you think?

I think they are not an alternative to drugs. They are drugs. But if someone chooses to use them it's fine by me. They do tend to turn people into idiots though.
Reply 2
It's illegal to prepare them, so in order to not break the law, you'd have to have shitloads of raw mushrooms and no use for them.

So there's no point...

They are very poisonous if eaten raw, so don't just suggest that.

Why bother buying them when they grow all over Britain anyway?
Reply 3
they sell them in newsagents where i live... thats just wierd! as they have no use other than as a drug, they might as well ban them altogether. hallucenagens (spelt wrong i should think) ae dangerous things.
Reply 4
Hayley...
It's illegal to prepare them, so in order to not break the law, you'd have to have shitloads of raw mushrooms and no use for them.

So there's no point...

They are very poisonous if eaten raw, so don't just suggest that.

Why bother buying them when they grow all over Britain anyway?

Erm... No. Three raw mexican mushrooms can get you well and truely zoinked. Yes, you must eat them on a empty stomach and they take a good 1/2 hour or hour to get going but they still work. They would only hurt your tummy because you won't have eaten anything. If you drink something sugary or eat something it will lessen the effect of the drug in half an hour or so as well (good for bad trips).

When you're growing, you know it's safe. I would never suggest mushroom picking.
Reply 5
blissy
Erm... No. Three raw mexican mushrooms can get you well and truely zoinked. Yes, you must eat them on a raw stomach and they take a good 1/2 hour or hour to get going but they still work. They would only hurt your tummy because you won't have eaten anything. If you drink something sugary or eat something it will lessen the effect of the drug in half an hour or so as well (good for bad trips).

When you're growing, you know it's safe. I would never suggest mushroom picking.

hehehe i heard of some1 who went mushroom picking cos they been told that there were magic mushrooms in the area. obviously poisoned themselves
Reply 6
The problem is that you build up a tolerance of mushrooms very very very quickly.
Reply 7
ahhhhh......mushrooms............

its stupid. unprepared they are legal. prepared they are class A (!)
Reply 8
MattG
ahhhhh......mushrooms............

its stupid. unprepared they are legal. prepared they are class A (!)

Well, that site made for interesting reading! And yes, I agree, stupid!
Reply 9
blissy
Well, that site made for interesting reading! And yes, I agree, stupid!

:confused:
site? eh?
Reply 10
Wait... so you can eat the raw mushrooms (the legal ones) and still get the hallucinagenic effect? What's the point in drying them then?
The only time a magic mushroom is legal is when it's happily minding it's own business in the ground. The minute you pick it with intentions to dry it, you are breaking the law
Danithestudent
The minute you pick it with intentions to dry it, you are breaking the law

How can it be proven what your intentions were?
blissy
The problem is that you build up a tolerance of mushrooms very very very quickly.

The opposite of Salvia which becomes more effective the more you use it.

Although I wouldn't go near salvia or mushy's personally....not something I'd feel comfortable doing no matter how legal they are.

Latest

Trending

Trending